Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

summer transfers

Oz   

WingA Do you think Maurinho would be the perfect replacement for the old fergie at Old trafford?

Maurinho said:

"I would consider going to Manchester United but United have to consider if they want me to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson,'' he told the Daily Mirror. "If they do, then of course.

"I like England, where the fans are very passionate and make the game a beautiful occasion with such an incredible atmosphere.''

It has not escaped Mourinho's notice that since his controversial exit two years ago, Chelsea are now onto their fourth manager and have failed to recapture the title, while he - having guided Chelsea to back-to-back championships - has now won Serie A with Inter.

"
I had many conversations before Chelsea and I decided on a divorce,'' he said. "It was difficult for me because we loved each other but the relationship went in one direction and it was best for everyone.

"Since I left I became champion again but they have not been champions again. I keep on winning and they don't.
:D:D:D
''

Source

^^^ Do not believe the hype man - - - we're getting rid of shit players :)

If Man City is taking anyone's position they will take Chelsea's position. I think Chelsea is slowing down, reminds me of the Milan of last few seasons and that was despite having Kaka... and what a coincidence - anceloti was there and now is here! :D

Cheers

NGONGE   

^^^ The New Top Four:

Liverpool

United

City

Villa

Arsenal and Chelsea will finish sixth and seventh (behind Spurs). :D

WingA   

^^It has started, the beef is offically on..lol..

I would love mourinho to take over from fergie but i doubt it..

United had a good pre-season and a few more games in europe and we should be ready to make it four titles out of four..

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Man City

5. Everton

6. Arsenal

7. Spurs

8. Villa

Thats my view, come May 2010..

Oz   

Originally posted by Oz:

My top four for next season are:

1) Liverpool( if Mascherano and Alonso are still around) or Chelsea fc and Man U

2)

3)

4)Man City..

8)Arsenal

What is your top four team next season.

Fabregas   

lol, come one people, you seriously think Everton can finish ahead of the gooners. That is the case of the haterz heart speaking rather than head. I don't think Man city will even finish in the top four this season. They will do well to finish 5th. It will probably be Man utd fighting it out with liverpool( provided they keep alonso and mascherano) and Chelsea. Arsenal will finish fourth again, and if I an correct, Fabregas will be a goner come this time next year.

zu, denilson wa ciyal prettyboy, abti. He is too weak and timid for the premiership. we need to find a 6ft, 14 stone African defensive mid.

edit: Darren bent 15 million almost to Sunderland. Never rated him.

Oz   

toure-412.jpg

Arsene Wenger has confirmed Kolo Toure could be on his way to Manchester City.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

lol, come one people, you seriously think Everton can finish ahead of the gooners. That is the case of the haterz heart speaking rather than head. I don't think Man city will even finish in the top four this season. They will do well to finish 5th. It will probably be Man utd fighting it out with liverpool( provided they keep alonso and mascherano) and Chelsea. Arsenal will finish fourth again, and if I an correct, Fabregas will be a goner come this time next year.

zu, denilson wa ciyal prettyboy, abti. He is too weak and timid for the premiership. we need to find a 6ft, 14 stone African defensive mid.

YES! You don't have a proper attack (VP keeps getting injured and I don't see that trend changing). You don't have a good midfield (other than your name sake). The less we say about the defence the better.

Arsenal are going to struggle this coming season, saaxib. If they manage to hold on to forth spot it'll all be down to the others being rubbish and not Arsenal being any good.

Thierry.   

I hope he sells Toure it’s the right decision to make we need height

LZ I agree saxiib loosing out on Felipe Melo was a big mistake.

Players that should come in for the Gunners

Hangeland

S Bassong

Huntelar

Inler to battle with Song

WingA   

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has edged closer to Real Madrid after handing in a transfer request at Anfield, according to reports.

The Spain international has been at the centre of a long-running transfer saga as La Liga giants Madrid have made no secret of their desire to secure a deal.

Liverpool have refused to budge from an asking price for Alonso in the region of £30million, which has stalled any potential move to the Bernabeu.

But the Reds may now be prepared to allow the former Real Sociedad star to leave following accounts he has submitted a written transfer request to the club's hierarchy.

Speculation suggests a deal will be struck with Madrid within the next couple of days for a fee reported to be in the region of £25m.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has maintained he does not want to sell Alonso, but the midfielder is said to have been angered by his manager's apparent desire to sell in order to finance an unsuccessful pursuit of Gareth Barry last summer.

The Reds signed Alonso for £10.5m in 2004, shortly after Benitez arrived on Merseyside, and the 27-year-old helped secure the famous UEFA Champions League final success over AC Milan in his debut season.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas:

YES! You don't have a proper attack (VP keeps getting injured and I don't see that trend changing). You don't have a good midfield (other than your name sake). The less we say about the defence the better.

Arsenal are going to struggle this coming season, saaxib. If they manage to hold on to forth spot it'll all be down to the others being rubbish and not Arsenal being any good.
who are the others sxb? Arsenal are still way, way ahed off Everton and Villa (who normally faze out during March time). And they haven't added any better players from last season.

Perhaps Man city might do something- but I still think it will take them at least a year and half to break into the top four.

As for Arsenals players, Rosicky and Eduaro will be like new signings, plus we have Arshavin for the whole season. The defensive mid is extremely lacking and so is the center df, although I expect at least two new players before the transfer window closes.

My point is, I haven't seen any great threat to Arsenals fourth position, apart from Man city, who I think will take some time to gel. Everton and Villa? you guys are having a laugh. :D

^^^ Sxb, NG and other haters are just bs-ing us. let me see if I understand this - ManU was weakened by the loss of Ron; Liverpool are going into a shaky period - possibly losing Xavi and Mascherano; Chelsea have aging squad without strong signings and on top of that a new coach - and here we are to believe that we will lose our spot to Everton, Man Citi and Villa? Is that a joke? The Man Citi is the only team who had good new signings and yet two out of their new signings are some of the few players who let us down end of last year!!!!

I tell you - Arsene have found his balance - he cleared out the lazy players - soon Eboue and Senderos will go and the loss of last year to ManU (CL semi) have taught him a good lesson.

I have information that we will sign De Rosi and David Villa within the next few days. Only time will tell!

Be excited Gunners and this year the Prem League is ours!!!!

:D