Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

summer transfers

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Waryaa Torress, I wouldn't have paid 50 shilin oo Somaliland Shiling ah for Adebayor runtii. He is useless. That kind of player is exposed when they are denied the cover of a good attacking team. Arsenal's lethal attack covered up for him.

True saxib. I don't even pay attention to his yearly saga of 'AC Milan' want me :D

Owen will score goals if fit.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Torres:

Tevez to City!!!!!!!!!!!

City look like a decent team for once!

i think their best buy is santa cruz. I think that guy is top striker. look what he did for blackburn,a rubbish team. ..........And Adebayor can easily 20 goals a season but he is a lazy sod like berbatov.

Oz   

Adebayor is not fully confirmed, talks are still ongoing. IF Liverpool keeps Mascherano AND Alonso they will be the title contender next season.

J.Terry,Adebayor,San ta cruz and Tavez moving to City, this team surely will be a top four contender with Arsenal dropping down.

My top four for next season are:

1) Liverpool( if Mascherano and Alonso are still around) or Chelsea fc and Man U

2)

3)

4)Man City..

8)Arsenal

What is your top four team next season.

N.O.R.F   

^Lets wait until August 15 before predictions.

Ade had his medical already and City are waiting for a work permit.

WingA   

Manchester United have signed Senegal Under-21 striker Mame Biram Diouf from Norwegian club Molde.

United are currently on tour in Asia and manager Sir Alex Ferguson revealed he had bolstered the squad with a mystery signing at the team hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

"We signed a young player yesterday from Norway, who we've been looking at for two years," Ferguson said.

"We weren't intending on signing anyone else after last week - we feel we have a full squad - but the situation accelerated to a point where other clubs started to make bids, so we had to decide whether we acted or didn't act. We decided to act and he'll be the last person we sign."

Although Ferguson did not name the player it was later revealed by Molde that the player was Biram Diouf, who was also being tracked by Steve McClaren's FC Twente, Schalke'04, Udinese and Dutch Eredivisie side FC Groningen.

"Mame Biram Diouf will go through medical checks at Manchester United next week and will join the club in January," the club said.

The 21-year-old forward joined Molde in January 2007 and has scored 23 goals in just over 50 league appearances for the Norwegian club.

United chief executive David Gill said: "He was signed yesterday and he needs a work permit. He'll stay on loan where he is and we'll look to bring him [to Manchester] in January."

United have good links with Molde as former striker and now reserve team manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was recruited from the club.

meme-biram-diouf-101916373.jpg

Fabregas   

Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Cheltenham Town youngster Jamie Edge.

Edge, 15, passed a medical at the Emirates Stadium after the two clubs agreed a compensation fee for the defender or midfield player.

:D

Mame Diouf deserved it. He's worth it. Have a lot of potential. He has speed, space, is very calculating, tactical, sympathetic and good in team work. He is the top scorer of Norway's premier league (09). It came as a shock to both him and Molde FK. They didn't expect United to put an offer. As a staunt supporter of Molde team and a friend of Mame I wish them the best in the future. It was a good sale for Molde btw.

WingA   

^^ He looks like he has bags of talent and skill.. i saw a youtube clip of him scoring 4 goals in one game and i was getting excited about the boy.. Come on United.. Another title and CL glory is on the hozion..

bless..

N.O.R.F   

^Owen scores on his debut. He keeps having a go at his former Newcastle team mates with comments like "it's great to be playing with people on your wavelength who are class" :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Woxo ma Sh. Sharif ba?

No. You're comfusing him with.... :D

swpxx_682x400_566788a.jpg