Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

summer transfers

NGONGE   

Originally posted by WingA:

A risk at he's age but we can afford to take them and i look forward to seeing him play for united..

img_10_29601_4240.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=50

What risk? You got a proven goal scorer who is only 29 on a FREE TRANSFER!

Oh! I forgot I was talking to a Man U fan. :D

WingA   

^^ i feel you man..lol..

Risk in terms of injuries but i hear good news on his fitness so we'll see and United are busy in the transfer market to bring more players.. i cant wait for the season to start.. And 15 goals is good return for his wages.lool..

Every one on the streets are banging on about Liverpool but i see Chelsea as the biggest treat to United..

N.O.R.F   

^Its a squad game and our squad isn't good enough. We need another PROPER striker and a quality winger or two.

WingA   

we'll united got a striker, 2 midfielders and a defender thats 4 players and 2 left the club].. so its not bad and i think its right to buy players before the start of the season..

WingA   

Exclusive: Adebayor's Michael Owen style brochure

This has just reached me. Emmanuel Adebayor's people have produced a brochure, similar to the one used to attract interest in Michael Owen, to help 'sell' him to other clubs.

Arseblog has exclusively received a copy and you can download it for yourself here.

http://www.oleole.co m/media/main/podcast s/arsecast/ADE_BROCH URE.pdf

Oz   

Man City are retarded, thinking they could get the likes of Eto'o, Kaka or Terry :D:D , WingA still am waiting for your move to signing a big player, Chelsea made it official after signing Zhirkov and are looking to make one big deal for the summer.

Epl's big four seem to mean business this coming season with all their acquisitions

Arsenal's Van Persie: Staying at Arsenal ' new deal is done.

Real admit Ribery defeat? they already spent more than enough, I wonder who snapped ribery, is it Man U??

WingA   

^^ We dont need a big name coz we got too many at united at the moment and just a signed a new player.. check it out..

Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Bordeaux winger Gabriel Obertan.

GettyImages

Gabriel Obertan: Now a Red Devil

The 20-year-old has agreed a four-year contract with the Premier League champions.

Obertan, a Paris-born France Under-21 international who can fill several attacking roles, will have to wait for his first-team bow, however, as an unspecified minor injury will keep him out of United's forthcoming tour of the Far East.

Obertan underwent a medical yesterday and reports in France have claimed he will cost the Red Devils around £3million.

"Gabriel is a player we have tracked for a few years now, but because of his educational programme our efforts to get him here have always been delayed,'' United manager Sir Alex Ferguson told www.manutd.com.

"We are delighted to get him now as he is an exciting prospect. We like to get young players and develop them, and we will see that in Gabriel over the next two years.''

Bordeaux sent Obertan on loan to Lorient for the second half of last season where he made 15 appearances, scoring one goal.

"I am very happy to join Manchester United,'' the player added. "This is a big opportunity for me to play at such a great club. I am very excited to be here and I look forward to proving what I can do.''

Obertan scored against England Under-21s in March and took the Most Valuable Player award at last month's Toulon International youth tournament.

He becomes Ferguson's third signing of the close season after Antonio Valencia and Michael Owen, while Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez have led the departures in an already eventful summer at Old Trafford.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by WingA:

Exclusive: Adebayor's Michael Owen style brochure

This has just reached me. Emmanuel Adebayor's people have produced a brochure, similar to the one used to attract interest in Michael Owen, to help 'sell' him to other clubs.

Arseblog has exclusively received a copy and you can download it for yourself here.

AdebAYOR to city for 25 mil will be good business for arsenal. but the typical tramp Wenger is gonna get a 6 million French dude or something. why cant he spend some do for once? :confused: Meanwhile, city Sign Tevez and continue their pursuit of Johnny Terry.

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Torress, I wouldn't have paid 50 shilin oo Somaliland Shiling ah for Adebayor runtii. He is useless. That kind of player is exposed when they are denied the cover of a good attacking team. Arsenal's lethal attack covered up for him.

Tevez is a very good player. If Robino ups his game, they can do well. Especially with Gareth Barry on board.

BTW, I think Micheal owen will be good in Man U.