Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Introducing Pirate Elections: Puntland's No IDs, No registration Polls.

D.O.C   

^ I wonder where your people stand in the face of this earth, in another words your people had brought shame to somali speaking people.

Samafal   

LOL Kuwaan reer Qaatland xaarkii iyo kaadidii bay is ku qaseen, war see wax u jiraan? Ma wiilashii Pirates ahaa baa gabdhihii idinka boobay?

Ayoub spare us with the rest of BS and talk me through the green pastures and the oasis of Qaatland entity, will ya? And don't tell me that the green that you are inferring is Qaat stalls that line up the streets of Hargaisa?

D.O.C;940304 wrote:
And this explains who you are.... with your mmmmmm

It sounds like you were suckled till you were ten, And stop parroting me, atleast be original and yes, you are still little.

D.O.C   

You uncle emphasized in his poem" Inta habar iyo halawash nagaa leh:D:D:D" and your weak debate proves!

Samafal   

D.O.C stop the insults it's against the golden rules of this site. Mida kale my comments was not directed to you, It's directed to the Macalinka ku baray ciyaarta :)

D.O.C   

Samafal;940313 wrote:
D.O.C stop the insults it's against the golden rules of this site. Mida kale my comments was not directed to you, It's directed to the Macalinka ku baray ciyaarta
:)

You must be colour blind mate, whose bad mouthing by whom? Do you know what little means?

D.O.C;940310 wrote:
You uncle emphasized in his poem" Inta habar iyo halawash nagaa leh:D:D:D" and your weak debate proves!

If you have mother issues or habar obsession, take it up with your therapist.

Samafal. Let him continue and he will join the long list of the banned.

D.O.C   

^lol...... Ain't have no issue with habar, just dislike what international community dislike, thieving is a such curse. I love being banned ahahha.

Faroole should be impeached and removed very soon for being too nice to the secessionist. Puntland leadership should go to a strong man that puts SL to its right place :D

Yey marki uu joogay nimankan SL ladhoho mahadli jirin, intuu qosol ladhoco kkkkkk ayuu dhihi jiray waar Somaliland maxaa ladhahaa? :D