Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Boston on Lock-Down

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;940016 wrote:
Saffz,

please be careful. i'm sort of worried about your general welfare. please stay indoors.

Thanks Alpha, I'm fine and we've all been ordered to stay indoors. Just trying to keep up with the news and figure out what's going on. It seems they aren't even sure where he is.

Safferz;940022 wrote:
Thanks Alpha, I'm fine and we've all been ordered to stay indoors. Just trying to keep up with the news and figure out what's going on. It seems they aren't even sure where he is.

i know but PLEASE resist the temptation to go out there and to indecently expose yourself. i know y'all FEMEN are opportunistic and capable of seizing any moment to gain a vantage point against your oppressors. funnily enough, i'm in Hargeisa City, the nations capital and i'm giving you safety advise. caahi maha, dee. who would've thought, ma istidhi? :P....... so much for the Great Satan invincibility.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;940024 wrote:
i know but PLEASE resist the temptation to go out there and to indecently expose yourself. i know y'all FEMEN are opportunistic and capable of seizing any moment to gain a vantage point against your oppressors. funnily enough, i'm in Hargeisa City, the nations capital and i'm giving you safety advise. caahi maha, dee. who would've thought, ma istidhi?
:P
....... so much for the Great Satan invincibility.

Haha I will try to restrain myself :P And you're right... this is just so unexpected and it's crazy that it's happening in my immediate area.

Police scanner for those following: http://m.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

Naxar Nugaaleed;940028 wrote:
Watching this on tv and its like
their
hunting Osama or something

seems like someone is NOT american enough, ma istidhi? kulaaha 'their'. where is your loyalty? you ought to be arrested, detained and interrogated immediately. inaar, NNoow, aren't you from Philly, one of the biggest hubs of the Great Satan?

Chimera   

Che -Guevara;939942 wrote:
BIODMRPCQAAMk9H.jpg:large

The thing that cracks me up about this lockdown is that Boston's - I ain't scare of anything - gang-bangers and drug-runners are all tucked away in their homes. This has to hurt their pride, and pockets.

567805174_l.jpg

Safferz   

Sensei;939980 wrote:
There is no drama in telling people avoid this nut case of a person. People are being cautious, considering that there was a car chase and the shooting of a policeman last night.

It was a lot more than just the shooting of a police man and a car chase -- they took the driver hostage and were throwing explosives out of the car into residential areas, had a shootout and detonated explosives in other areas, the brother who was killed was found to have a detonator and explosives on his person and the current suspect (we don't know if there are others helping him either) on the loose is heavily armed and wearing a suicide jacket. Telling people to stay inside is the appropriate response, those who are calling it overly dramatic can take a seat.

Naxar Nugaaleed;940059 wrote:
Lol @che

Alpha I hope they get somama***** lol, but once you highlighted the word I realized it should've been they're lol

your/you're so hood? ma istidhi, marka?

please delete where appropriate. :cool:

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;940067 wrote:
Classes are canceled today safferz?

Everything is on lock down... we have something called a "shelter in place" in effect for the entire greater Boston area, so all businesses and schools are closed and we're told to stay inside.