Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

HAG institute organized a conference in London in their opposition to the Jubbaland Conference

Ururka HAG Action Group oo Qabtey Shir Looga Soo Horjeedo Maamulka Jubalan,Kicin iyo Nacaeyb qabiila Looga Hadlayo (Daawo)

London(Allssc): Tvga lagu magacaabo Royal TV ayaa dhawaan soo daayey d´shir weyn oo uu qaban-qaabiyey ururka uu ka mid yahay madaxweyne Xasn Culusoow ee HAG Action Group (HAG) kuna qabtey hool weyn oo ku yaala magaalada London ee cariga ingiriiska.

Shirkan ayey waxey kusoo ururiyeen dad u badan gobolada bay iyo beesha muqdisho degta, waxaana loo bixiyey shir ay shireyeen dadka koonfurta somalya dega, iyagoo kasaarey dad badan ooy ku jiraan dadka dega gobolada jubooyinka iyo gedo, sababtoo ururkan HAG wuxuu qabaa ineysan dadka goboladaa degaa xaq u laheyn iney dhuk´lkaa degenaadaan lagan qixiyo mustaqbalkana somaliya oo dhan laga saaro, waa sidey qabaane.

Markaad eegto Sida ay waxuwadaan Xasan Culusoow, Odayaal Sheegta iney magaca beesha Muqadishu ku hadlayaan, ururkan HAG action group iyo isxulufeysigii dhawaan lagu dhawaaqey ee SNM iyop Maamulka Culusoow waxaa kuu soo baxeysa ineysan weli dadkaasu ka daalin wixii ay wadeen ilaa 91-kii, ayna soomaali mustaqbalka u wadaan ineey qabiil walba gobolkuu dego la go’o, ulana galo wadamada deriska ah soomaaliayan aysaa ku burburiyaan hadaan wax garadkoodu qaban, mana muuqato arintaasu.

Watch here

!

I will say this again and again this whole HAG things is a complete farce the london confrence should be welcomed with open arms as it open the way to economic stability and the re-instutution of the somali republic, I know tribal minded individual like xaaji, with secessionist ideals, do not want to see the republic rise again but the train has left the station. Now all we can expect is good results.

they say those who speak with two tongues need two pairs of ears..the reason you and the rest of the secessionist perpetuate this HAG propaganda is to de-legitimize the somali federal government , and the president of the somali republic by insinuating that he is somehow loyal to a shadow tribal society. When the fact of the matter is somali from all walks of life and from every clan were responsible for him being elected president..."pirates" and "unuka" alike all for the sake of a better future for somalia selected this man to be the president..It is a dishonor to portray him as a puppet for a canadian based welfare organization, my god cure your illness.

Sulleiman The Great;939991 wrote:
they say those who speak with two tongues need two pairs of ears..the reason you and the rest of the secessionist perpetuate this HAG propaganda is to de-legitimize the somali federal government , and the president of the somali republic by insinuating that he is somehow loyal to a shadow tribal society. When the fact of the matter is somali from all walks of life and from every clan were responsible for him being elected president..."pirates" and "unuka" alike all for the sake of a better future for somalia selected this man to be the president..It is a dishonor to portray him as a puppet for a canadian based welfare organization, my god cure your illness.

I am not doing that i am posting news i am not doing anything by the way allssc is a unionist website they posted this are you not in agreement with your fellow unionists no Somaliland website wrote this?

Jacpher   

Taleexi;940093 wrote:
I believe in Soomaali ahayn sidaas darteed waa in laga saaraa wadanka.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

The Home Secretary of UK she should register HAG as a terrorist organisation.There are currently 44 “international” groups on the banned lis.

HAG should be number 45.

Kismaayo is keena, cabaadka iska daaye. calaal badanaa dadkaan meesha iskugu yimid.

Iain Duncan Smith Secretary of State for Work and Pensions are you watching this.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;940087 wrote:
HAG lagu haayo maxee tahay horta? Teeda kale maxaa been cad loo sheegoyaa. Cajalkaas Soomaaliweyn dhan ka wada muuqdee.

Beenta badan ha laga dhaafo meesha.

its a canadian based welfare organization that is being perpetuated by the those at the bottom of the barrel and who have profited from somalia suffering as well as the secessionist whose sole purpose in life is to cause mistrust between the somali people...They are currently riding on the clouds, of the current administration victory..they are on a campaign to make this president a clan based puppet of a particular canadian based welfare organization.