Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mooshin by the pseudo nationalists

Wadani   

Carafaat;939698 wrote:
Wadani, Apophis is a Somali-Kenya Sijui. Let him first free NFD from Kenya and then we can

Talk Somalia with his kin.

Barobbiyo.

Aaliyyah   

xiinfaniin;939649 wrote:
NGONGE. Somaliland stands for the dismemberment of Somalia, that is why passion very high in the parliament and Dr. Ali was able to collect more than 60 signatures to debate the matter . The rule requires only 10
:D

Well put.

Yunis   

Wadani;939699 wrote:
...... adeer
my subclan
waxay dagaan east of Ceerigaabo illaa duleedka Wardheer.
Dhulka intaa le'egna cidda laga qaaday waa lawada ogyahay
, laakiinse ku sii dheeraan maayo illeen meeshu somalinet maahee.

SOL quote of the day..;)...Wadani...masaajidka ciyaarta kadaa ninyahow...ee magaca wadani iska badal...little shoving from Apophis and you came out in a hurry

Wadani   

Yunis;939708 wrote:
SOL quote of the day..
;)
...Wadani...masaajidka ciyaarta kadaa ninyahow...ee magaca wadani iska badal...little shoving from Apophis and you came out in a hurry

Waa horaa la yidhi fiqi tolkii kama janno tago. :D.

Apophis;939697 wrote:
Spare me the platitudes and the propaganda sxb. The "most creative" kulahaa. I'm sure old man Silaanyo could have used that "creativity" while jet lagged in Ankara.

The process is in the making i am sure we will reach an agreement soon with the Koonfurians to officially on their side to dissolve the union

Every one happy you happy me happy the koonfurians happy. Its also an emotional attachment many koonfurians have with Somaliland that needs to be dealt with and i think bit by bit they are accepting that Somaliland is long gone.

Carafaat   

Wadani;939709 wrote:
Waa horaa la yidhi fiqi tolkii kama janno tago.

Wadani, didnt you know. Only certain folks may call themselves 'nationalist' or 'unionist'. :D

Wadani   

Carafaat;939725 wrote:
Wadani, didnt you know. Only certain folks may call themselves 'nationalist' or 'unionist'.

Oh I know, I know all too well. :D

Liibaan   

I sometimes do wonder if maybe SL should just stay with the union.

SL should stay with union only if the SL people in Hargeisa, Burco, Aynabo, Ceergaabo support United Somalia.

Rabitaanka shacabka ayaa wax kasta ka weyn..

Wadani   

'Liibaan';939794 wrote:
SL should stay with union only if the SL people in Hargeisa, Burco, Aynabo, Ceergaabo support United Somalia.

Rabitaanka shacabka ayaa wax kasta ka weyn..

Waa runtaa walaal. Sidoo kalena hadii ay reer khaatumo somaliland diidaan waa in rabitaankooda iyagana la tix galiyaa.

Tallaabo   

Carafaat;939725 wrote:
Wadani, didnt you know. Only certain folks may call themselves 'nationalist' or 'unionist'.

The bed-wetting type?:D No disrespect to Chimera, Somaliphilosopher, Liibaan, and few others who are probably genuine nationalists.

the way I see it somaliland should be allowed minor victories, heck I would go as far as saying they should have a special status within the union...This should come with the following stipulations.

1: drop secessionist fairytale

2: FGS controls all foreign interaction.

3: tax collection inline with all member states

4: the exchange of tax revenues with services provided by the FGS

5: No military capabilities except a state(national Guard) for self defense measures.

This is the only way to go as somaliland's achievements thus far have been limited to sustained peace, with no resounding progress, one has to be careful how they resolve these kinds of situations, there are regions of equal economic capabilities in somalia who would see this as a call for bad behavior, if we reward it that is. The FGS must be firm so as to portray ist legitimacy, this is not the transactional government of yesteryear and there is absolutely no room on the table for somaliland to be on equal footing with the government of somalia. There must be a firm stand against secessionist, Somalia will be united, period!.

Somaliland will remain a separate country and independent it is only there to discuss the future relations between Somalia and Somaliland.

The only reason why Somaliland is talking to Somalia is because Somalia legally is now a recognized government. But its not a goverment in control domestically its disorganized and has little say about the domestic issues of a country and its tight to the AU countries.

Those who think Somaliland statehood is up for discussions with in these talks will be exposed to a rude awakening soon. Somaliland will always negotiate from a stronger position even though Somalia has legal governmental recognition but Somaliland can enforce its laws and has territorial control. I am sure that the discussions will end either in failure or the Somalia goverment will concede i think the latter can happen. Since hassan sheikh him self said that he wants union but never a forced union.

Keep in mind hassan sheikh objective is first to create a well functioning entity in southern Somalia. The union with Somaliland comes second , but some sort of exit way out in legal terms will eventually be agreed on.

Liibaan   

Wadani;939800 wrote:
Waa runtaa walaal. Sidoo kalena hadii ay reer khaatumo somaliland diidaan waa in rabitaankooda iyagana la tix galiyaa.

Haa xalku waxa uu ku jiraa in la tixgaliyo rabitaanka shacabka. Insha Allah, waxwalba waa ay hagaagayaan.

Lets be realistic waryaada, SNM clan cannot be their own country or decide whatever they want within Somalia. They are not more powerful or influential than the D-block or H-block. If that happens, then the D-block and H-blocks will be their own country, each to his own and at least they will have peace in their own mini-country as there will be no more D vs H shenanigans. Trust me when SL becomes a country of its own, the rest of Somalia will be divided into 3 or 4 other mini countries.

Tallaabo   

Sulleiman The Great;939988 wrote:
the way I see it somaliland should be allowed minor victories, heck I would go as far as saying they should have a special status within the union...This should come with the following stipulations.

1: drop secessionist fairytale

2: FGS controls all foreign interaction.

3: tax collection inline with all member states

4: the exchange of tax revenues with services provided by the FGS

5: No military capabilities except a state(national Guard) for self defense measures.

This is the only way to go as somaliland's achievements thus far have been limited to sustained peace, with no resounding progress, one has to be careful how they resolve these kinds of situations, there are regions of equal economic capabilities in somalia who would see this as a call for bad behavior, if we reward it that is. The FGS must be firm so as to portray ist legitimacy, this is not the transactional government of yesteryear and there is absolutely no room on the table for somaliland to be on equal footing with the government of somalia. There must be a firm stand against secessionist, Somalia will be united, period!.

Hello!! Are you still hallucinating!! Hurdada ka kac saaxiib. You are talking as if Somalia has any influence on Somaliland. The on going talks are between two independent entities with hadly any connections between them. They are almost two different countries and so one can not force the other. Get that into your skull for your own sake and sanity.