Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somaliland Will Attend the London Conference?

Lol...it was always expected for Silaanyo to attend the Somalia conference in London. Am sure a great majority of Somalilanders are behind this move.

Abdul   

Miyir;939421 wrote:
Turkish meeting makes more sense now. face saving for Hargaysa crowd.

LOOOOL,Let them continue enjoying the pictures sxb,dont spoil the party.

^

Yep, that's right... Silaanyo, Faroole and the other stake holders have all been granted OBSERVER STATUS for the London conference--they will be OBSERVING Culosow chair the damn thang :D

NGONGE   

^^ Don't give up just yet, Guru. Siilaanyo is not a fool, saaxib. I still strongly doubt that he'll agree to attend without some major last minute concessions from the Brits (which I doubt).

NGONGE   

^^ The Brits will try and you can't blame them for trying, saaxib. But Siilaanyo is the president of Somaliland and KNOWS that he can't dream of selling such a U turn to his electorate without bringing some major excuses with it. None are forthcoming and neither did he accept the British invitation (yet).

Sayid,

Dee he did all of that yesterday and he didn't even have to push anyone else out of the way. :P

Still, the fact that he met Cameron brings a smile to my face. I can just picture how the meeting was arranged and how the British aids kept remidning Siilaanyo and Co of the importance of such meeting. They probably threw in stories about the major fuenral that took place earlier in the day and attached some hints about the how the world views British PMs. Si fiican ayaay Siilaanyo o bislayiin so that he does not refuse any "order" that Cameron gives him. But, Siilaanyo, being a Somali and being more afraid of canaanta Faysal Cali Waraabe than a request by some gaal, could not bring himself to say anything more than "waan ka fakari doona" (as in, I'll phone Faysal and every other islaan that may pick on me later). :D