Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor cali khalif galaydh , the Somali government recognized Somaliland

Sensei   

Tallaabo;938998 wrote:
Don't be silly, Pakistan has no interest in Somalia. However, your parliament contains agents from all sorts of interested countries in the IGAD neighbourhood and beyond. I will not be surprised if Somaliland has some guys there too.

I will ask again, how did you reach that conclusion ? I ask because I was under the impression that IGAD, Kenya, ETs never needed to have secret agents in the Somali parliament for they wield broader power than the parliament itself. Somaliland, if they have agents in the Somali parliament knowingly then one must assume that HAG is being player like a fiddle.

Sensei   

oba hiloowlow;939009 wrote:
wtf just happened here see a lot of deleted posts

Nothing happened. Adiga waa too nosy Mr. I-hail-from-half-of-the-country.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;939009 wrote:
wtf just happened here see a lot of deleted posts

I didn't even insult wallahi yet mine was deleted :eek:

Carafaat   

Somaliland got its recongnition from Somalia. All that is missing are the details(recongnition as a country, region or State within Somalia) and

the signature.

Dr_Osman   

This agreement was no different to the one Puntland had. You can see the things that were agreed upon. Puntland and SFG meet So what if Somaliland and SFG meet. Its no different. Dalku wa federal and this is normal.

Dr_Osman   

Oodweyne. There is nothing to argue about I dont see anyone recognising somaliland when I do then we will talk till then spill your jibberish and create articles to suit your interest as long as the next day u wake up and see somaliland is still in the same hole im not to concerned

galbeedi   

The so called recognition is not about being considered as a different country . what Galayr is objecting is that the

current administration of Siilaanyo will be the sole negotiator and representative of Somaliland. he says they do not

represent him. he want to sit in the table. president Hassan said he will only negotiate with Siilaanyo.

Johnny B   

There are arguments to be had here allright , but none of the ones presented by Xiin as in the good professor doing what he was elected for or the one presented by our dr_osman and Xiin for that matter, namely the ingredience of the talks in Ankara are semeterical to those in Garowe.

I do for once agree with my Guru regerading our good professor yelling off-side for a goal both the referee ( IC ) and the Flag-refrees ( Somali mainstream poltiking ) has whistled for.

Despite my unquestionable sympathy for the Khaatumo cause i (as a supporter of the PM Saacid's federal government and the president of the Republic) have to highlight that the good professor can't have it both ways, namely milking the Republic as it's gateway towards the Somaliland issue and not deliver any Khaatumo political or Military achievements to the table.

These talks were started by the previous TFG and the FG can't and won't act on delusion as both men promissed me, yes this Federal government won't ( read atheer Hassan's libs ) by any chance compromise Somalia's dissmemberment but as long as the good professor's Khaatumo is of no real significance either politically or militarily, the Federal governement has to deal with the reality on the ground , namely the shots in Laasanood ( the good professor's birth place ) are called from Hargeisa due to the flipflopping attitudes Khaatumo folks became famouse for.

Now dealing with the reality infront of us , Puntland needs to take it's responsibility militarily ( i must admit though i was not fan of the late Yey, i shared his practical policies and visions, i even supported him on the Ethiopian tank, despite my belonging to the Mogadishu clan ) and stop punishing the Khaatumo entity for having rebelled against Puntland, Puntland's "i_told_you-so" policy towards Khaatumo is what got us here, as Atheer Saacid and atheer Hassan can't send federal troops ( read : clan troops) from Mogadishu and Abud waaq.

That and only that could challenge the Somaliland entity to it's limits and show how far it's willing to go regarding it's hijacking policies towards Awdal and Sool.

Tallaabo   

Johnny B;939148 wrote:
There are arguments to be had here allright , but none of the ones presented by Xiin as in the good professor doing what he was elected for or the one presented by our dr_osman and Xiin for that matter, namely the ingredience of the talks in Ankara are semeterical to those in Garowe.

I do for once agree with my Guru regerading our good professor yelling off-side for a goal both the referee ( IC ) and the Flag-refrees ( Somali mainstream poltiking ) has whistled for.

Despite my unquestionable sympathy for the Khaatumo cause i (as a supporter of the PM Saacid's federal government and the president of the Republic) have to highlight that the good professor can't have it both ways, namely milking the Republic as it's gateway towards the Somaliland issue and not deliver any Khaatumo political or Military achievements to the table.

These talks were started by the previous TFG and the FG can't and won't act on delusion as both men promissed me, yes this Federal government won't ( read atheer Hassan's libs ) by any chance compromise Somalia's dissmemberment but as long as the good professor's Khaatumo is of no real significance either politically or militarily, the Federal governement has to deal with the reality on the ground , namely the shots in Laasanood ( the good professor's birth place ) are called from Hargeisa due to the flipflopping attitudes Khaatumo folks became famouse for.

Now dealing with the reality infront of us , Puntland needs to take it's responsibility militarily ( i must admit though i was not fan of the late Yey, i shared his practical policies and visions, i even supported him on the Ethiopian tank, despite my belonging to the Mogadishu clan ) and stop punishing the Khaatumo entity for having rebelled against Puntland, Puntland's "i_told_you-so" policy towards Khaatumo is what got us here, as Atheer Saacid and atheer Hassan can't send federal troops ( read : clan troops) from Mogadishu and Abud waaq.

That and only that could challenge the Somaliland entity to it's limits and show how far it's willing to go regarding it's hijacking policies towards Awdal and Sool.

Puntland is no superpower saaxiib. Cid ay dagaal wax kaga qaadi karaan majirto. If they ask for a fight they will get a fight simple as that. As for Somaliland's policy towards the Khatumo people, it was never about military conquest. The Khatumites were always in control of their territory except during the brief occupation of Sool by Puntland. Somaliland never took control of their territories by force, they joined us willingly and we love them for that. Faroole is not a fool. He knows he can never take over the Khatumite territores by force as long as they are with Somaliland. Hence his inaction. Saaxiib waa laga baxay wakhtigii qoriga la isu qaadan jiray. Haddeer wax walbaaba waa siyaasad reer khaatumo badankoonudna siyaasad ahaan annaga ayay nala jiraan. Galaydh wuu iska bacaacleeyahay ee wax uu meesha ku hayaa majirto.

Somalia   

I agree with Johnny B. When Abdullahi Yusuf was in charge, forces loyal to Puntland were as far a near Caynabo, don't take my word for it, go to old articles where secessionists calaacal about it or international media reported on it.

But truth is, no one from Puntland wants to die for a half hearted cause which is what Khaatumo is.

Carafaat   

SOMALIA: Ankara agreement violates union, says former prime minister

Mogadishu – Former Somalia transitional prime minister Professor Ali Khalif Galaydh has put in suspicion on the new agreement which was signed by Somalia federal government and Somaliland administration, a breakaway northern Somalia region.

Professor Ali Khalif Galaydh who is also a member of the federal parliament of Somalia has called the federal parliament to review the points of the agreement.

“Nothing has more priority than the country’s unity.” he added while addressing at the federal parliament’s session in Mogadishu on Wednesday. He says the seven-points agreement which was signed in Ankara, Turkey last week has apparently violated the country’s union principles mentioned in the constitution. “The status of the meeting between the two presidents also gave the impression as if president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud recognizes the secessionist administration of Somaliland region.” Professor Galaydh added.

During proximity talks hosted by Turkey last week between the leaders of Somalia federal government and the country’s autonomous Somaliland region signed a seven-point cooperation agreement. The two sides described the agreement as an open way forward for future deep-rooted talks. source-RBC

Somalia and Somaliland sign “Ankara Communique” – Turkish Pres

Somalia and Somaliland sign “Ankara Communique”The autonomous region seeks recognition as a separate country, a demand rejected by Somalia which wants the northern region to be a part of a single Somali state. Turkish diplomatic sources close to the meeting have said talks — the first at the presidential level — were aimed at devising dialogue channels and keeping them open to work out problems between Somalia and the autonomous region of Somaliland.

Somaliland, a former British colony, declared independence unilaterally in 1991 from the Federal Republic of Somalia proclaiming the Somaliland Republic, which has been internationally unrecognised since then. In the Communique, it is stated that the purpose of the Ankara meeting is to reopen the dialogue after the change in the leadership of the Somali Federal Republic, and to establish a way forward for the dialogue. Moreover the agreement concerning the encouragement and facilitation of international aid and development provided to Somaliland is also cited in the Communique where the parties commit to refrain from using any inflammatory language and any other act which may put the continuation of the dialogue at risk.

Parties will share intelligence and cooperate in the fight against terrorism, extremism, piracy, illegal fishing toxic dumping, maritime crime and serious crime, stated in the Communique. The meeting in Ankara is of importance that the meeting was the first comprehensive presidential meeting between Somalia and Somaliland. Turkey within close cooperation with the parties will continue to provide every assistance to ensure peaceful settlement of the issues through dialogue.

Published: 4/15/2013

Short URL: http://allssc.com/?p=60081