Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Chaos in Somaliland, intelligence chief killed, clashes in Burco

So homie u live in the usa...n u get some vids from your clan peeps back there in the jungle, u believe it right away (coz u hate them) n u post it!!! That sucks!! Where is the proof! I kinda hate pple who just believe anything they see in propaganda vids. Come on we r in the 21 century now.......shyte can be in put on vids by 10 yr old kid!!

Yo......show me the money. Then i can agree with yr bs!

Somalia;939448 wrote:
Scoring points on the 40 individuals who perished in the hands of Al-Shabaab, that is the true characteristics of an unprincipled secessionist.

It truly grieves me that we have these kinds of people among us, this is my last post in this thread as I cannot stand this kind of savage behaviour.

Maxaa helay cunugii reer Garowe ma waxa uu ka xanaaqay in tiisa farta lagu fiiqo. Aaway diktoorkii isagaa calool adaygii Diktoorada leh oo sii wadaya :D:D

Samafal   

Allah kala qaboojiyo. Laakiin marka dhib meel ka dhaco in negative press loogu adeegsado waa immoral.

Mr Somalia do not scoop to the level of our hate filled secessionists. Embrace Love and wish good for all our Somali people.

D.O.C   

Somalia;939448 wrote:
Scoring points on the 40 individuals who perished in the hands of Al-Shabaab, that is the true characteristics of an unprincipled secessionist.

It truly grieves me that we have these kinds of people among us, this is my last post in this thread as I cannot stand this kind of savage behaviour.

So the large intellectuals killed in PL ares not classify as chaotic and woeful but one guy who is not alshabaab but open fire to officers for his personal gains is greusome????? I am sure you not utilizing your head. Do your homework mate b4 you post things that might back fire on you.