Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Is it right to celebrate some one's death?.

Maaddeey   

But a lot of people celebrated the death of Abu Musab, I remember the day he died, all the famous front page newspapers had his mutilated body in it, a close-up one, and no body said a word about it.

D.O.C   

Maaddeey;937998 wrote:
But a lot of people celebrated the death of Abu Musab, I remember the day he died, all the famous front page newspapers had his mutilated body in it, a close-up one, and no body said a word about it.

I don't think we should as scholars notified us repeatedly, yet we us muslims doing so much against our diin. May be that is why we all messedup coz we are nor practicing the we should

Maqane   

Maaddeey;937998 wrote:
But
a lot of people
celebrated the death of
Abu Musab
, I remember the day he died, all the famous front page newspapers had his mutilated body in it, a close-up one, and no body said a word about it.

Depends on, dadka dabaaldagaye!

Dadka qaarkood waxeey Abu Musab ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi) u arkeen inuu ahaa Cadawgooda, dadkale waxuu ahaa geesigooda.

Sidaas awgeed jawaabtu waa "Haa" vs "Maya"

^Stop abusing Ali Dhuux's gabay, its not fitting this spectrum as he did not mean for death but defeat. Qofka markuu jabo ama laga adkaado ayuu kawada waa lagu digtaa hadii uu kuu darnaan jiray balse haduu dhinto ma ahayn.

Well, this question is one of morality and culture difference, and everyone's view will be shaped by those two fronts. However, Islamicly its not right to celebrate death of someone.

Jacpher   

Koley Maaddeey kooxdiisa hadey la'ato Muslim badan baa naf iyo nolol heli lahaa. For that reason, one should celebrate the lives spared.

Yes. There are certain people this planet is better off without. I remember reading about the murder of a sociopath I knew in high school. He had apparently run for his life before being gunned down on someone's lawn and subsequently froze to death as it was -40C outside. It was probably the only time I smiled whilst learning of a person's death.

Haatu   

Maaddeey, from what I've read, Abu Muscab was an evil Khawaarij who went against the teachings of Allah and his messenger. He killed and lied upon Allah's religion and spread corruption on the earth. And what was that xadiith about the death of the faasiqiin? Arlada ayaa ka nasataa?