Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

What are you listening to right now?

Safferz   

xabad;938178 wrote:
stop watching twerk videos for heavens sake saffz. :cool:

Just when I've gotten most of the moves down? Never.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;938180 wrote:
Hiphop has become synonymous with "black music". it is simpe as that. enough with the straw man attacks.

And hip hop isn't a monolith either... contrary to what xabad may think, hip hop has one of the most (if not THE most) socially conscious, intelligent and complex lyricism of any genre of music right now.

I agree. but the man is not a fan. lets leave it at that. Perhaps his name "xabad" is an indication of the post-traumatic stress disorder he faces. PTSD has made him vulnerable and receptive to Glenn Beck and fox news, causing him to associate "black music" with gun/"xabad" culture. This brings us back to his PTSD. hence his distaste for black music.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;938183 wrote:
I agree. but the man is not a fan. lets leave it at that. Perhaps his name "xabad" is an indication of the post-traumatic stress disorder he faces. PTSD has made him vulnerable and receptive to Glenn Beck and fox news, causing him to associate "black music" with gun/"xabad" culture. This brings us back to his PTSD. hence his distaste for black music.

I like this explanation.

xabad   

i thought you were with me on this. glen beck kualaha, what on earth are you on about sp. i already stated my reason for not liking it, instead of creating your own reasons, read what i wrote. salaam

xabad   

che, you a very simple man walaahi. you somehow construed my music distaste for racism. come on whittaker.

Safferz   

xabad;938188 wrote:
che, you a very simple man walaahi. you somehow construed my music distaste for racism. come on whittaker.

What's not racist about referring to "black music" as primitive, childish, not intellectual, etc?

Xabad. You are not racist, you simply have prejudice against African-American arts and culture. There's difference.

Somali. We will be changing Safferz's thread into troll corner if we start discussing Che.

xabad   

Che -Guevara;938192 wrote:
Xabad. You are not racist, you simply have prejudice against African-American arts and culture. There's difference.

aight, if you so say jesse jackson. lol