Safferz

What are you listening to right now?

Chimera   

Safferz;939329 wrote:
lol I like your music, Chimera. I have yet to see another Somali
at a rock show
, but good to know fans exist
:P

Nah, that would only result in a brawl unless its a festival. Never go to a hardcore rock/hip-hop/etc concert, the craziest loonies are found there. At the festivals you at least get the civilized ones lol.

Safferz   

Chimera;939761 wrote:
Nah, that would only result in a brawl unless its a festival. Never go to a hardcore rock/hip-hop/etc concert, the craziest loonies are found there. At the festivals you at least get the civilized ones lol.

I don't know what's going on over there in the UK, but I've never had an unpleasant experience at a rock or hip hop show in Canada or the US :P Always fun to see acts you enjoy live, and I meet a lot of interesting people. I'm trying to figure out how to get to the "Made In America" festival in Philly in September now, the roster looks amazing.

Chimera   

Yeah, maybe the fault lay with the Moroccans and Turks I used to hang with at these events lol. That song is nice btw, strong festival vibes.

Safferz   

That's probably it lol. They're a pretty good band from the UK, and they have a great live show.

Canadian music kind of evening...

Safferz why are you listening to music on youtube. Go to a club, get your 2 step on, maybe twerk here and there, and celebrate. Its Friday and your city is free and is no longer held hostage by a ex communist now jihadist teen ruski.

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;940162 wrote:
Safferz why are you listening to music on youtube. Go to a club, get your 2 step on, maybe twerk here and there, and celebrate. Its Friday and your city is free and is no longer held hostage by a ex communist now jihadist teen ruski.

haha you're right SP, I'm still a little tense from the last 24 hours and haven't gone outside yet. But I plan to go for a walk in the morning, grab coffee and get some fresh air :) In the meantime, the dance party will have to be at home:

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;940169 wrote:
Safferz, I didn't know thats how you felt about me. Uh I don't know what to say...

... says the dude who seems to have worked out what time I tend to post on SOL :P

Alright back to twerk music (just audio and not the music vid for this track so certain folks here don't die):

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;940177 wrote:
Oh Safferz, I am simply observant. Though, you are... uh i think the song says enough

Well the song is about murder, are you sure you want it to represent how I feel about you? I'd say this throwback is more accurate: