Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Halal home-wreckers

Jacpher   

Funny how the ladies commenting here assume the 'married man' is either 'qaa'in' or 'dating' 'shukaansi' on the back of his wife, or it is not 'halal' or Sunnah', when in fact there is no evidence to suggest so. All in full gear to save the girl from the married man.

Have you guys checked with the wife by any chance before condemning him :D What a bunch of reer magaal.

Showqi   

Jacfar, gabadhu iyadaa ninka eryaneeysa. Sida la inoo shegayna gabadhu ma'aha mid nacaz ah ee waa mid wax soo baratay. Marka wixii buuqayaa ha iska buuqaan. Hadii ay calaf ku leedahay wey guursan doontaa ninkaas

NGONGE   

I knew a guy who married four women. The second wife knew about the first, the third wife knew about the second and first and the fourth wife knew about all the others. Only the first wife didn't know. He's a businessman who travels around but the irony of all ironies is that he spends most of his time at home with his first wife (and the only one to bear him children) and divides the rest of his time between the other three. Other than feeling sorry for the first wife, I still have no idea who to point the finger at amongst the other three. As for the man, I did give him one of my special long lectures (even though we're not really friends) and he took it with good grace (not that he acted on it or anything).

Other than the above...err..stuff and nonsense really. :D

Jacpher   

^I'm sure she suspected or heard about his other wives. Perhaps she doesn't want to admit to know about it or she chooses to remain in denial, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I highly doubt if there is a man out there that would be married to four and still refuse to tell his 1st wife about the other three wives.

NGONGE   

^^ War "misyaar" buu ka wada dhigay. The first and second live in the same country but are from north and south Somalia and the other two live in different countries and are from different clans/communities to the first two.

NGONGE   

^^ Magaciisa ma kuu sheega? :D

He's one of those confusing (for me at least) Xamaris. Cadcad or Carab, I could never tell the difference. :D

Jacpher   

Ngonge: I think she knows but probably playing naive and dump so he thinks she doesn't know it all. Dumar saad mooday ma aha boowe. If three of them know, she's gotta know it and so is everyone. Unless she's the real raaliya :D

Sxb you sure? Cadcadku dhaqankooda waa they live in the same complex. Hooyo iyo gabadheeda iyo wiilkeeda iyo eedadeed iyo adeerkiis live in the same building oo ciyaal iska qab qaba. Caadi ma ah dadkaan. Faro dheer won't do that.

NGONGE   

^^ Dumar saan mooday ma aha? :D

I don't think this is about men or women (even though, I believe women to be mad). This is about PEOPLE, saaxib. Millions of people live in the dark and don't know what goes around them (or behind their backs).

Showqi   

Hayaay. Qolooyinkaasi masaakiin ayey ahaan jireen. Xabad ayaa ku filnaan jirtay oo ay waliba isla ciroobi jireen. Ngonge hadaa wey ilbaxeen qolooyinkaasi:D

Reeyo;938119 wrote:
Blessed: You've yet to enlighten us on these
condition
:)

If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, three, or four, but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one�(Surah al-Nisa, 3).

the Qur�an conditioned the permissibility of marrying more than one wife with justice and fair treatment. It is a grave sin to treat the wives unequally. Any man who wishes to take a second wife also has to meet the important condition of fair treatment of all his wives. The verse quoted above includes the command to treat wives equally, and anyone who is unable to do so should marry only one wife.

Equal treatment includes all social, economical and physical needs. It is very difficult for human beings to be completely fair, a fact which is recognised by the Qur�an
:

You are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: but turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air)... (Surah al-Nisa, 129).

The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

�A man who marries more than one woman and then does not deal justly with them will be resurrected with half his faculties paralysed� (Sahih al-Bukhari).

However, this refers to aspects that are within the capacity of a man such as
equal treatment with regards to social, economical and physical needs. As far as the inclination of the heart is concerned, then that is beyond the capacity of a man

sauce

dumarkiina caadi iskhadhiga. 4 wa xalaal dee :D

I know a girl who has been married for a year and some change (she also has just given birth). She recently confided in me that certain educated reer magal girls of our acquaintance have been calling/texting/e-mailing her husband. They have been doing this throughout their courtship/marriage/her pregnancy. She doesn't know if they want her completely out of the picture or simply want to be his little halal bit on the side. These girls were all at her freaking wedding! I feel really bad for her but I also somewhat commiserate with said girls. The educated guur halal wanting Somali women far outnumber the men in my city (Toronto). The competition here for good men is fierce, I have seen lifelong girlfriends become bitter enemies after fall out over a dude. The dudes here are either the 'known to police' types, asexual wadads or gassed up player types who who talk to multiple women at a time/string you along with false hope and a couple hadiths. <<--The ones who break up friendships! //end of novel

chubacka   

haha @ all the guys getting sensitive about reer miyi comment, makes me wonder if they're all banking on a reer miyi second wife some point in the future @ reeyo. On a serious note though, I don't think the fact that she is educated makes much difference, any girl can fall for a guy but it's about having the strength to walk away and facing up to the harsh realities of a polygamous marriage.

From my experience, these relationships don't end well, regardless of how they begun. Once married, kids are born, guy gets stretched, first wife is still fuming, second wife expects to be treated as the only wife. Nonone is happy and they all feel hard done by. Of the three I knew of, two ended in divorce and one is trying to begin the process.