Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Halal home-wreckers

Faheema.   

^ As Malika said, it's just a phrase....I am sure Reeyo meant reer miyi as in ...gullible, naive damsel in distress sort. and that could also be a so called 'educated' girl.

Reeyo   

LOL. I see people are taking that phrase way too serious.

Faheema, let them see it how they wish. Bloody reer miyis. :).

But your right some wives might be ok with their hubbies 'dating' potential second wives. Some is the keep work.

Lakin going after a married man is just absurd and low in my opinion.

Blessed   

^Sunnah? The Prophet (SAW) NEVER went behind his wives to shukaansi another woman, irrespective of halaal intentions - a married man dating is not on the sunnah.

Reeyo   

Blessed enlightens us on these conditions. Assuming you agree with polygamy, why can't he shukansi his second wife or is that entitlement only for the first?

Blessed   

Reeyo,

My point to Canbuulo was that the Prophet (saw) was open and honest about his dealings - that is his sunnah. I'm not inclined or even in a position to make a fatwa here, but if we're going to inject the sunnah into this discussion --- we need to actually go back to the sunnah -- which also gives guidance on how to approach a potential spouse which wouldn't differ for first, second or third.

Faheema.   

lol Sighnomore, I always thought it went like this.... "Men are like parking spaces, the good ones are gone, the rest are handicapped"

Reeyo, what your friend needs to do is stop 'dating' this married man, this is not 'halal' by any means. If she is serious about being a 2/3 or 4th wife she needs tell the guy to tell his wife(s) and like blessed said there are conditions, iska guurso maahee waa basar u guurso.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, some in rivers, lakes and ponds even.

Juxa   

SH!T HUSBANDS SHOULD BE SHARED (BY ALL MEANS)

If he is qaain enough then my sister in Islam is welcome to him