Sign in to follow this  
Ayaan8321

You´ll love this

I came across this and wanted to share it with you, so hold on to your chairs coz here it comes.....

In a New York park, a young boy was attacked by a savage dog. A passer by happened to see that and came to the rescue. Having tackled the dog, he strangled it to death. A reporter for the New York Times was watching all this and took snap shots for a front page picture in the next days paper.

Approaching our hero he says: "Your heroic feat shall be published in tomorrow's paper under the headline - Brave New Yorker rescues boy". "I'm not from New York" replied our brave hero.

"Oh in that case we'll change the headline - Brave American rescues boy from savage dog". "I'm not American either" replied our brave hero. On being asked about who he really is? our hero replied "I'm a Pakistani".

Well the next day the headline on the front page of The New York Times said: "Muslim Fundamentalist strangles dog to death in New York Park. FBI is investigating possible link to al-Qaeda."

by the way it's a true, real story.

anyway, I got it from somalialive.com

Ala haahahaahh i think i will laugh in bed when i.m about to sleep dayum this is funny.

This Americans says everything is Al-Qaede a house burn down they say it was Al-Qaeder.

Walaahi they make proppa fass about it.

Gun Shotz London massive

HONEY-D   

STHLM-LADY

YOU MADE ME LAUGHT SO LOUD DAT MUM THOUGHT SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED 2ME AND CAME 2DA ROOM RUNING.

THNX SIS U MADE MY DAY, I NEEDED DAT LAUGH. :D:D:D

I´m not a member there yet...I was just around the corner when it hit..i just thought, "hey, why not visit the next door neighbour, somalialive."

(Maxaan bartay markee koronta la aanta nugu dhacday...)meaning i became a visitor there when somaliaonline was in a process of hagaajis.. :rolleyes: