Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

This is the most legitimate Goverment in Somalia for a long time

Dabrow   

I was reading a article and saw a quote from UN diplomat in Nairobi. I quote:

"´"This is a better government on every level,'' said a U.N. diplomat in Nairobi. "They're more responsive, more interested in what they're doing and they're not feathering their own nests.''

This truly brings hope for a brighter future for Somalia.

The article can be found here:

http://www.voanews.com/content/somalia-state-progress/1638918.html

Carafaat   

Apophis, many African countries dont receive any direct budgettary support. And as these direct budget support has mostly political purposes, I think Somalia can overcome and develop itself without it.

Dabrow   

If thats the problem facing Somalia today we should say alhamdulillah.

Im not saying this goverment is perfect but that its bring hope and seriousness that previous corrupt goverments lacked.

Its easy to find faults but its hard to solve them and thats what this goverment is doing.

Carafaat   

Apophis;937303 wrote:
And this bit was rather telling:

A political newcomer, Mohamud's election was hailed by many as a vote for change, but seven months on some grumble.

He promised to improve security but it has not yet happened,'' said shopkeeper
Halima Bile from Baidoa

Apophis, the goverment has recently appointed a new Administration in Baidoa. Inshallah, security will improve soon.

Carafaat   

Apophis;937308 wrote:
Not while this government is acting like a schiziod vis a vis, the Jubbas.

I have to disagree. Specially in the Case of Jubbaland, the goverment has showed willingness and restraint. Remember they have appointed administration for all Somali regions, except for Middle and Lower Jubba. To give the local reconcialiation and peace process a chance and time to come up with their demands.

The worst has passed now let's consecrate the future and bring this country back inshallah. By far the best government that this country has seen since Barre's government .

yeah...its legit only for cia!! but not for somali pple.!! since no somali pple voted to elected them. Do u have any idea when was the last time that somali pple voted to elect their govt!!

I doubt u do! it was 1968!!