Sign in to follow this  
Rumaysah

What would you like to have in Jannah?

in quran Surah al-Insaan :19

And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.

Jannada waxaa jooga wiilal yar yar quruxdooda aad moodid luulka oo kale. wiilal yar yar ayaa kuu shaqeynaya..

mmmmmm i should say thats not my wish.. my wish is no serving boys for me.. allahu akbaaar. i wonder why someone needs to work as servant in ajannah. i thougth everything was automatic, you just need thinking about it and in milli seconds it appears front of you whit out boys serving.

and why someone wants to point to me the beauty of boys.. what will you get wather boys are beautifull or not.. it sounds 7th century arabian fantacy.. allahu waclaaam..

Wadani   

Boondheere;936624 wrote:
that was to mr ciyaal Wadani.

Markaad ciyaal igu sheegayso maa amaan baa? Hadalkaagu wuu is burinayaa.

Boondheere;936626 wrote:
in quran Surah al-Insaan :19

And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.

Jannada waxaa jooga wiilal yar yar quruxdooda aad moodid luulka oo kale. wiilal yar yar ayaa kuu shaqeynaya..

mmmmmm i should say thats not my wish.. my wish is no serving boys for me.. allahu akbaaar. i wonder why someone needs to work as servant in ajannah. i thougth everything was automatic, you just need thinking about it and in milli seconds it appears front of you whit out boys serving.

and why someone wants to point to me the beauty of boys.. what will you get wather boys are beautifull or not.. it sounds 7th century arabian fantacy.. allahu waclaaam..

You should be careful in your speech sir. That was bordering on kufr

All we know is that these boy-servants were created in Jannah, they never lived on the Earth, and they serve their role as servants in Jannah.

why allah wants to finger point the beauty of boys``? what would someone gets that from and why do we care how boys look like wather they look like scattered peals or not ? i dont understand that.. ..

Boondheere;936633 wrote:
why allah wants to finger point the beauty of boys``? what would someone gets that from and why do we care how boys look like wather they look like scattered peals or not ? i dont understand that.. ..

I suggest you read Ibn Qayyim's Hadi Al Arwah....which is a description of Paradise. My guess is the Quran emphasizes the beauty of the young boys as to outline the general beauty of Paradise. The Quran also describes many other beauties in Paradise, and only someone with a polluted mind can think of this as something bad.

And Allah knows best

^ Don't reason with this fellow. Clearly he's chosen his path and he's heard enough advices as it is. Mr. boondheere, this is an Islamic forum so any disrespect towards the religion of Islam will not be tolerated(I hope). If you are an atheist, that's entirely up to you and you can still surf the boards but don't throw jabs at our religion. Thank you.

paradise is derived from an old Persian word for garden. so in paradise i would want an Alhambra or a hanging garden of Babylon or isfahani palace or a french menagerie such as Versailles. with its flowing rivers of water, milk, honey and wine (Persian gardens are actually planned around a fountain with four canals). it would music and art and genteel people and perhaps one of those winged horses and a slice of the Seychelles for a pool. Basically a medieval king lol

NGONGE   

If you're lucky enough to make it there, the only real thing you can hope for is the continuous raxma of the Allah. The rest is a mere shopping list of things that will make no real difference to you.

DoctorKenney;936641 wrote:
I suggest you read Ibn Qayyim's Hadi Al Arwah....which is a description of Paradise. My guess is the Quran emphasizes the beauty of the young boys as to outline the general beauty of Paradise. The Quran also describes many other beauties in Paradise, and only someone with a polluted mind can think of this as something bad.

And Allah knows best

i can understand quran saying people of paradise in general are beautifull people but what i can not understand is the emphasizing beauty of young boys not only boys but a servant young boys and then pointing that boys who serve you beatifull as scarled pealrs :mad: my friend that sounds very awkward.

and about sheikh ibn Qayyim i suggest you that you should read hes kitaab Bada’i al-Fuwa’id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603 about doing young children bad thing.this is the kitaab in original arabic form, if you can basic arabics you wil clearly understand Ibn qayyim said about having intercorse whit children.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/1g2ams.jpg

Tallaabo   

Boondheere;936633 wrote:

Mr Boondheere, not everyone is straight and fancies women. The righteous homosexuals will also go to paradise. They will get their share of pleasure there and all their carnal desires will be catered for. Also the boys in paradise are not necessarily underage children. I don't understand why is everyone going in circles and avoiding the truth in the Holy Quran that their will be boy lovers in paradise entertaining gays like they did in ancient Greece and Rome.