Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Margaret Thatcher's Britain

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;936296 wrote:
More Somalis entered after 97 than before? Doubt that Ngonge.

Much more, saaxib. It used to be all northerners (those that claim SL and those that don't). But after 97, the doors to Xamar were opened and thousands arrived (not to mention those that Alpha lovingly refers to as Eurotrash). :D

Yunis   

^^Our Reer waqooyi Brethrens are in mourning;). It’s like one of their own has died. You can’t help but notice at their attempt to align her polarising policies to their favorite past time of SNM, Football and Bare regime. Waryaada, you missed the current Khat ban debate in UK. I have always wondered why Britain still remains the only western country where Khat remains legal (She must have set that up)...

Yunis;936311 wrote:
I have always wondered why Britain still remains the only western country where Khat remains legal (She must have set that up)...

LOL

It must be due to the privatization legacy she left behind :D

NGONGE;936298 wrote:
Much more, saaxib. It used to be all northerners (those that claim SL and those that don't). But after 97, the doors to Xamar were opened and thousands arrived (not to mention those that Alpha lovingly refers to as Eurotrash).
:D

So would you say the Northerners are more established (involved in politics, own acres, businesses) in the UK today? Or is it hard to say?

NGONGE   

AfricaOwn;936413 wrote:
So would you say the Northerners are more established (involved in politics, own acres, businesses) in the UK today? Or is it hard to say?

Not really. The numbers were not that great to make such a thing very visible. Only AFTER 97 did business appear in large numbers and Somalis begin to be involved in politics and what have you. Having said that, the first Somali politicians were long established northerners. The last general election did ahve many young candidates though (which I'd assume were all from southern Somalia, going by the numbers rather than any facts). :D

A leader must have something outstanding to be remembered about! With Maggie-mad-cow-shyte-diva! its zilich!! Can anyone tell me anything good that this lady contribute to humanity? Nada.........so she basically, your daily douche bag conservative phalatican!!

She might rip! but history is her last judge!! We r all judged by our good deeds on planet Earth!! It may be different in Uranus.... never been there, so i aint got no clue.... Ce la vie.

Tallaabo   

rudy-Diiriye;936684 wrote:
A leader must have something outstanding to be remembered about! With Maggie-mad-cow-shyte-diva! its zilich!!
Can anyone tell me anything good that this lady contribute to humanity
? Nada.........so she basically, your daily douche bag conservative phalatican!!

She might rip! but history is her last judge!! We r all judged by our good deeds on planet Earth!! It may be different in Uranus.... never been there, so i aint got no clue.... Ce la vie.

Don't be silly, you should thank Baroness Thatcher everytime you tuck into a delicious ice cream:cool:

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;936802 wrote:

Reer Waqooyiga
Ayrlaan
been been kuma cafinaayaan islaantaan baqtisay.

Is that how you spell 'Ireland' in Somali? :D