Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

The number of candidates running for Jubbaland Presidency is growng faster

The number of candidates for the top post in Jubbaland is growing faster, I was hearing more 20 including 3 women. Who are these woman? Please let us update this thread until the election day and debate or rather speculate about the chances of each candidates.

The most famous candidates and the front runners are:

ALeqM5hhlQdtLRTjCWC6QFmoQvfzP1J9tg?docId

Aw-libaax.jpg

lacagg.jpg

265.jpg

^I think you may be right. I heard a rumour that Gandhi and Aw-libaax are working together and contemplating something in this election, it will either be Aw-libaax or Gandhi. It looks like Ahmed Modoobe will be outsmarted, I hope he either wins it or accepts it if he loses because this man may start trouble or refuse to give up power. If the election is fair Madoobe will win but Aw-libaax and Gandhi are damn smart and will play politics specially Gandhi and Madoode don't like each other.

galbeedi   

other than Gaani the rest are wadaads and warlords. they can not lead a modern, democratic muslim

region. I can't imagine the same people who were loathing muuse suudi , sheekh aadan madooe and

warlord Barre Hiiraale are now supporting these warlords. only Gaani is a legitimate leader.

Haatu   

Gaandhi was born in Somalia. You didn't complain yesterday when he was minister of Defence so why make up lies today?

Cambuulo iyo bun;936269 wrote:
How can a Kenyan win an election in Somalia? Yaab
:D

Horta Soomaali ha kala saarin, Soomaali waa Soomaali, it says so in axdiga, fully in the old one in '60s and partially in the new one. Xadbeenaadka yuunan ku sirin, dhulalka la heysto waa Soomaaliya.

And if we followed your reasoning back in '60s, Maxamuud Xarbi (Rabi ha u raxmadee) a true, die-hard nationalist to the core in Muqdisho would not have been a proper Soomaali by your definition because he was born in Jabuuti. So would Makhtal Daahir or any member of jabhadii Kiinyaatiga ugu magacdareen 'shiftas' in NFD.

Tan kale naaneystiisa waa Shukul saa u maleeyo. Sujuuna ma'aha. Mareykanka kasoo noqday sanadooyin badan kahor. Waana guddoomiye ku xigeenka guddiga ganacsatada Islii. Waana guddoomiyaha/mareeyaha shirkadda Bushra oo Islii ka dhisan. Waa shirkadda leh hoteelka Andalus iyo Eastleigh Mall. Shirkadaan also owns Madiina Mall/Hotel and many properties around Islii and Soodsii (South C).

Baashi   

What's the latest feed from Kismaayo?

The fact that they are talking about elections, constitution and whatnot is a progress. In elections one has to campaign, form alliances, win over supporters, make promises and what have you. That's good.

I personally know Sheikh Shakuul and he's not from Kenya, but from Somalia proper. He owns some businesses in Nairobi now, I believe. As for the JL presidency, it would be fair if Gandhi wins, methinks. Not only is he qualified for the job, but he was the man who started it all. Gandhi for JL....