Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Oba, Forget About Kismayo , Talk about Marka

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ninkii xiin ahaa wuu igu qafiifay first of all my stance on Merca is clear tan labaad maxaad faraha igu galinaysaa arin aan shaqoba ku lahayn?

^^That is not what I am hearing from Merca

The reason you are preoccupied with Kismayo is precisely because you wish to avoid issues like Marka :D

khaf allaah ya ikhwanna

calaacalka daa saaxiib you have no argument at all this is between watermaliyans and reer dhuusamareb your so desperate that your trying to blame me for whats happening in merca. So next your tryna get at me come with solid arguments, haye dheh!

^^This is the real deal for you, Oba.

The reason you focus on Kismayo is to avoid Marka :D, but the locals have no time for such cheap distractions . Watch the Marka conference and how the locals articulate their objectives

:D :D :D

how is it the real deal my subclan aint involved in this. the difference between Merca and the jubbas is unuka has a stake in the jubbas AND not in MERCA.

Your tryna silence me but your failing big time!

UNUKA has a stake in Kismayo :D

You got jokes waryaa. . No one recongizes unuka as a stakeholder in Kismayo . Is that why HASSAN is mad at us?

^^I am a historian, an authority on that region. I never heard of UNUKA being part of the clan setting in Jubba region. Your folks were too afraid to cross the river. Even Marka folks come with Italian late in 1920s :D

Unless of course you are counting civil war gains (which has been reversed) as Apo pointed out

xiinfaniin;936054 wrote:
^^I am a historian, an authority on that region. I never heard of UNUKA being part of the clan setting in Jubba region. Your folks were too afraid to cross the river. Even Marka folks come with Italian late in 1920s
:D

Unless of course you are counting
civil war gains
(which has been reversed) as Apo pointed out

we didn't gain any.

we settled with the camel lovers from jowhar to those areas i mentioned If im lying Faarax gololeey wouldn't make that shirib ''waax iyo waadiyoow degyaa ismana waayaan wiil unuka'' meaning they settle from Waaxweyn south of Harardheere to Waadi in jubbada hoose.