Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

One of the major Jubaland clan elders pull out of the kIsmayo conference

Dhagayso:- Nabadoon Shegay Beeshiisu inay iskaga baxday Shirka Kismaayo

Apr 7, 2013 -

Mid kamid ah Salaadiindii ka qayb galaysay shirka lagu dhisayo Maamulka Jubbaland ee ka socda Jaamacada Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa sheegay inay iskaga baxeen shirkaasi kadib markii ay arkeen Cadaalad daro uu sheegay in lagu sameeyay Beeshiisa.

Xuseen Xasan Naaleeye ayaa sheegay markii uu arkay Shirka ka socda Kismaayo inay usoo baxday inuu yahay shir ay iska maamulanayso hal beel isla markaana uu ucuntami waayay qabka ay wax u soconayaan.

isagoo lahadlayay qaar katirsan idaacadaha Muqdisho ayuu sheegay in Axmed Madoobe iyo Kenya ay hagar daamo u maleegayaan shacabka Jubbooyinka sidaasi daraadeedna uu shirka qaadacay.

Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa waxaa la iskugu keenay ku dhawaaq 900, kuwaasoo la sheegay inay yihiin Ergooyinka ka qayb galaya dhismaha Maamulka Jubbaland State.

galbeedi   

if any one who can muster 1500 militia can declare a federal state, may Allah help us. defenetly the long foot are

legitimate residents of jubba, but others are pretenders. where are the biyo mall, the camel lovers who are one

of the largest inhabitants of the land, the sheekhis, the indigenous Bahjuun and many more. for the interest of

Somalia it is better for Gaandi to be selected as a leader rather than a warlord like Madoobe.if things don't

change you looking at another 1991 tribal conflict.

i see what you're trying to do here yaa Apo :D

Well the beel was already against the project as i said good that their guy finally have come to his senses.

metta   

Jubbaland should be a local project.

Not a project made by those from Garissa or Garowe. Madoobe and Faroole ;)

I don't think that is too hard to accept. Right? :cool:

Congratulations to the Camel Lovers. You did the right thing. Your new state shall not be created by outsiders who don't even come from the same country as you.

galbeedi   

We all know madoobe was one of the warlords. one time he was a member of hisbul islaam of

Awees, then he called himself Raaskaambooni, then he went to Eathiopia were he was treated

from a wound sustained during sectarian fighting. I thought those kind oF guys are done. A warlord as

a governor is past tense.

s