Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Prime Minister of Somalia, Saacid Faarax Shirdoon

Waranle_Warrior;935056 wrote:
Maantana Hassan Qoslaye's poodle ayay noo xayeesiinaayaan, I'm glad to know that its only the usual suspects in this thread that see this man more than the eye meets. Hadee ay rag kale ahaan lahaayeen waan ka qaadan lahaa laakiin Carafaat, Xx iyo MMA looooooolz

However I welcome his latest travel out of the country, he should do more of this, see a different world and meet other world leaders and head of government in the hope that may be, and that's just may be, he will grow some balls and reclaim back his mugged executive powers from Qoslaye pocket.

typical xaar coming from your mouth, saacid is honest,patriotic, a leader somalia needs marka stop the disrespect

Carafaat   

Oba, I agree with you. We should stop defaming our leaders even if we dont agree with them politicly. Xiin and co should stop targetting Prime Mimister Saacid, we know they can only be satisfied if either the Prime Minister or President is from tolka.

What Somalis don't understand is that, PM Shirdon and President Hassan are not dictators. They will be in power only for 4 years. After 4 years, they will run for re-election. If they lose, they lose. If they win, they will stay for another 4 years and will never re-run again. It's democracy now, Somaliyeey. Calm down. You would assume after 22 years of civil war, they would try to give the benefit of the doubt to any legitimate government that is recognized internationally for the first time since January 26th 1991.

Chimera   

Waranle_Warrior;935056 wrote:

However I welcome his latest travel out of the country, he should do more of this, see a different world and meet other world leaders and head of government in the hope that may be, and that's just may be, he will grow some balls and reclaim back his mugged executive powers from Qoslaye pocket.

The funny thing about this is that currently marwo Fawzia Y. Adam is acting out the responsibilities of the PM domestically in Somalia while the Prime-Minister is on a international tour, and still no difference on the Federal policy with regards to the Jubba situation. While you single out President Hassan, you ignore his larger team all synchronized and playing professional chess.

This however is a HISTORIC week for Somali women, and those that wish them well for they are only a step away from the big seat..

Gabbal   

Carafaat;935070 wrote:
Oba, I agree with you. We should stop defaming our leaders even if we dont agree with them politicly. Xiin and co should stop targetting Prime Mimister Saacid, we know they can only be satisfied if either the Prime Minister or President is from tolka.

Ironically enough there is a lot of truth to this.

^ lol @ che

lets not forget that this pm has been busy causing discord between people in this places his been visiting: Galmudug and Jubaland regions are now suspicious, there have been fighting in marka and might be one in gedo. There are far pressing stuff for this government to do then tours of any kind. from the little i can gleam, there are only two ministries functioning, foreign and interior. one is busy causing problems and the other has yet to reopen any embassies as far as I can till or reclaim national assets. Good luck though, if this government fails god knows if there is any hope for Somalia.

Chimera   

Naxar Nugaaleed;935083 wrote:
^ lol @ che

lets not forget that this pm has been busy causing discord between people in this places his been visiting: Galmudug and Jubaland regions are now suspicious, there have been fighting in marka and might be one in gedo. There are far pressing stuff for this government to do then tours of any kind. from the little i can gleam, there are only two ministries functioning, foreign and interior. one is busy causing problems and the other has yet to reopen any embassies as far as I can till or reclaim national assets. Good luck though, if this government fails god knows if there is any hope for Somalia.

The embassies in Belgium, Germany, Kenya, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia, France, Italy etc have all been reopened or are under major renovation, The government is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, engage every part of the country covering Zeila all the way to Kamboni and this is the first government with that kind of clout since 1991. In 2014, the military will take over security and the economy will be up and running pumped with the investment gathered during the coming joint Somalia-UK hosted economic conference.

Chimera;935086 wrote:
The embassies in Belgium, Germany, Kenya, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia, France, Italy etc have all been reopened or are under major renovation, The government is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, engage every part of the country covering Zeila all the way to Kamboni and this is the first government with that kind of clout since 1991. In 2014, the military will take over security and the economy will be up and running pumped with the investment gathered during the coming joint Somalia-UK hosted economic conference.

Chimera your a smart fella ignore these haters.

you think that if the government reopen embassies, it would share his with the Somali media, which I read and have yet to see. if you've seen any of this, do share please

Chimera;935086 wrote:
In 2014, the military will take over security and the economy will be up and running pumped with the investment gathered during the coming joint Somalia-UK hosted economic conference.

this part sounds like wishful thinking but again, no one knows what the government's plans are let alone what will be.

Oba, go chat with Alpha about his garden please

Mustafe   

This president and PM are honest people who are doing their job as well as they can. The government is doing exactly as its suppose to and moving as fast as it possibly can. And if people have any sincerity they will take into consideration the countless obstacles this government is facing, the number of selfish groups with oposing interests, the lack of security and stability to the point where all its institutions are under daily threat from terrorists and armed groups, the inability to generate its own wealth to finance projects,- I mean cammon give the guys a break will ya! its not as if they are angels sent from heaven with the power of malak jibril and can clean the mess of the past 22 years in the blink of an eye. Be patient please.