Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

The Prime Minister of Somalia, Saacid Faarax Shirdoon

Carafaat   

This thread is dedicated to Saacid Faarax Shirdoon, the most intelligent and most elequent Prime-Minister and Head of Goverment we have seen in decades in Somalia. I was quite sceptic at first because I supported another candidate but also because of his background in business, married to a strong dominant women, the strong HAGism we smell nowadays from Villa Somalia, his clan lineage (known for their militaristic vieuws on governance), his elitist looks and the many diffrent opinions voiced here didnt make enthousiastic about the man.

But I have to admit I was wrong. The man is works very hard, he is energetic, elequent, seems to understand governance, his has good analysis on Somalias recent history and how to return trust in governance in the country. No Prime-Minister has visited so many places in Somalia as Saacid in just a couple of months, no Prime-Minister has concerned himself with so many diffrent places in Somalia as Saacid, from Marka to Mudug, from Galmudug to Gabahareey, from Kismayo to Kaaraan, from Bay to Banadir, he has visited all those places, his goverment actually concerned themselves with the governing and administration of all those places.

I got used to pictures from Somali politicians visiting foreign countries, receiving foreign dignitaries and being poor in terms of policy achievements. But everytime I visit Somali news website I see Saacids goverment actually working! Saacid visiting diffrent places of Somalia and discussing how to return governance to places like Marka. The guy really works hard, he understands governance, his role, he is very idealistic, is motivated to return Somalias goverment and really seems to care about the people in the Land.

This is quite an achievement for Somalia to finally bring individuals with quality to forefront. I am impressed wallahi.

SAACID.jpeg

Saacid all over the place. http://www.google.nl/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=saacid+faarax+shirdoon&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44770516,d.bGE&biw=1280&bih=923&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=vD5fUZWRCuap4gTC24HQBA#imgrc=yDrg6LhjHkWP9M%3A%3BxOd6U5aJCKUhmM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fsaadaalnews.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F10%252FSAACID.jpeg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fsaadaalnews.com%252F2012%252F10%252F28%252Fraiisal-wasaaraha-soomaaliya-oo-wada-la-tashigiisii-ugu-danbeeyay-ee-magacaabista-gollaha-wasiirrada%252F%3B512%3B364

Jacpher   

Please tell us more about this man, his resume, accomplishments, executive business decisions, leadership qualities, achievements, decisiveness, knowledge, vision, decision making, problem solving, credentials, any research papers he has done in his respective field of governance.

Please enlighten us. The gallery appreciates your input.

Carafaat   

Jacpher, I am sure Puntland politicians have collected more diplomas and titles(like Dr.Faroole) and their wives wrote a lot of impressive research papers(like Dr.Abdiwali). But this guy really knows what he is talking about. Check this intervieuw from before he was appointed as Prime-Minister.

I am interested in his achievements as Head of State of Somalia. So I will post more about that.

It is a record since dowladii Siyaad Barre ra'iisul wasaare lix bilood isku xigto -- sidii loo magacaabayba -- dalkiisa ku sugnaa. That itself is a record starting with dowladii C/qaasin Salaad. I guess labaatankii sano uu Nayroobi fadhiye qurbo ku caajisay.

Carafaat   

Another record is the number of places in Somalia he visited.

faroole-Vs-saacid.jpg

Garowe, Nugaal

IMG_3869.jpg

Galkacyo, Mudug

IMG_2637.jpg

Cabudwaaq, Mudug

SAM_0708-2.jpg

Kismayo, Jubbada Hoose

saacid_af-640x426.jpg

Afgooye, Shabelada Dhexe

IMG_8194.jpg

Beletweyn, Hiiraan

saacid.jpg

Jowhar, Shabelleda Dhexe

Saacid1.jpg

Marka, Shabelleda Hoose

saacid-1-360x225.jpg

Garbahareey, Gedo

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;935034 wrote:
It is a record since dowladii Siyaad Barre ra'iisul wasaare lix bilood isku xigto -- sidii loo magacaabayba -- dalkiisa ku sugnaa. That itself is a record starting with dowladii C/qaasin Salaad. I guess labaatankii sano uu Nayroobi fadhiye qurbo ku caajisay.

MMA, and he build the smallest Somali cabinet ever with only 10 Ministers.

Somalia   

Carafaat;935040 wrote:
MMA, and he build the smallest Somali cabinet ever with only 10 Ministers.

Nope, he wanted 18, Hasan Sheikh wanted 10, beenta iska daa.

And Garowe is in Nugaal.

Carafaat   

Somalia;935041 wrote:
Nope, he wanted 18, Hasan Sheikh wanted 10, beenta iska daa.

And Garowe is in Nugaal.

He is the Head of Goverment and appoints the Ministers. So credit guess to Saacid.

Gabbal   

Saacid once told a very close relative of mine "my vision for Somalia is the vision for my own family." He is part of the old guard in speech, conduct, behaviour, and conception of what it means to be a citizen of the state. Saacid is the first post-civil war executive leader in Somalia not only because of timeframe but also because of governing philosophy, idology, policy outlook, and vision.

Maantana Hassan Qoslaye's poodle ayay noo xayeesiinaayaan, I'm glad to know that its only the usual suspects in this thread that see this man more than the eye meets. Hadee ay rag kale ahaan lahaayeen waan ka qaadan lahaa laakiin Carafaat, Xx iyo MMA looooooolz

However I welcome his latest travel out of the country, he should do more of this, see a different world and meet other world leaders and head of government in the hope that may be, and that's just may be, he will grow some balls and reclaim back his mugged executive powers from Qoslaye pocket.

I hope he succeeds. He seems like a decent, patriotic man that's trying to do the best he can to bring back Somalia back to it's feet. Bare in mind, I am not in any way against the Jubbaland initiatives. I hope both Jubbaland and Shirdoon's government succeed.