Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Alpha Blondey - A melodramatic fugitive?

xabad   

Let's us BAN this fool for the sake of commity and good relations between nomads. who agrees with me ?

xabad;935396 wrote:
Let's us BAN this fool for the sake of commity and good relations between nomads. who agrees with me ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@BAN

who or what is left on this site if i'm banned? i ought to be paid for posting, walle.

Blessed   

Alpha Blondy;935411 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@BAN

w
ho or what is left on this site if i'm banned?
i ought to be paid for posting, walle.

:D :D :D

Iska daaya Alpha, waa lagu cadho burburaa on a bad day, he's a good sport in that sense. :)

*Blessed;935424 wrote:
:D

Iska daaya Alpha, waa lagu cadho burburaa on a bad day, he's a good sport in that sense.
:)

haha.....referring to yourself in the third person can also give you an enlarged presence so don't read anything into that statement.

LOL@cadho burburaa......:P, waan garatay. :mad:

xabad   

it's not about quantity its about quality and your presence degrades this great forum. somalinet is where you belong not here.

xabad;935482 wrote:
it's not about quantity its about quality and your presence degrades this great forum. somalinet is where you belong not here.

are you serious?

but who'll civilise these pre-modern people, inaar? :P

as the foremost conscious cultural critic on SOL and probably the last of his generation, i've been educating the uniformed masses that populate these boards since 2007. my conscious music thread and Maximus Powers' Short Film Collection are two of the best threads on SOL ee sida uula soco....ma garatay, inaar?

Haatu   

Xabad, that has already been tried and it hasn't worked. He's like an unwanted itch, he keeps coming back :D

Haatu;935504 wrote:
Xabad, that has already been tried and it hasn't worked. He's like an unwanted itch, he keeps coming back

Haatu,

i'm afraid i've reached the decision to formally cut all relations with you from this moment forth ee sida uula soco. bye.

Tallaabo   

Ma safaaradaad kala wareegtay. You know the Americans are talking to Kim Jong-Un via the Chinese. So can I be the China man here?

Tallaabo   

*Blessed;935424 wrote:

Iska daaya Alpha, waa lagu cadho burburaa on a bad day, he's a good sport in that sense.
:)

Yes if Alpha leaves SOL along with his many scripts, this place will be a cyber ghost town:D

Carafaat   

Haatu;935338 wrote:
Oba, coofle, nuune and co think I'm sulking

Alpha, Carafaat also resorted to screaming for the Admin when he couldn't take the heat

War, I take a daily doze of heat and name calling in here. But there is a limit of insults what an online character can take. :D