Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Alpha Blondey - A melodramatic fugitive?

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;934943 wrote:
Haatu....The man is versatile....

Versatile or volatile? :D

Carafaat, we're not discussing the 'REAL' Alpha but the pathetic, childish online one. As for him being introverted in real life, why is it the quietest ones always act tough online?

As for Unders, he's surprisingly like Apophis in so many ways it's uncanny. Could they be long lost brothers? :D A discussion for another day I guess.

Haatu;934997 wrote:
Versatile or volatile?
:D

Carafaat, we're not discussing the 'REAL' Alpha but the pathetic, childish online one. As for him being introverted in real life, why is it the quietest ones always act tough online?

whoa! whoa!......hold on a minute hurrying Haatu, i thought our virtual personas were an extension of our 'REAL' personas. i'm far from introverted, inaar. what are you talking about? quiet? WTF is going on here? i'm as brash and as volatile as a dormant volcano in awdal region, inaar. NO NO...these descriptions are making me look weak y'all, ma istidhi? will the 'REAL' Alpha please stand up? :P

Haatu;935018 wrote:
Only God has your cure sxb. Taadi wey xad dhaaftey.

i thought this thread was intended to find a cure? according to you, inaar....i have issues, marka can't you at least give me solutions. a 5-step programme would be ideal, to get Al back to normality.

haatu...u sound like a rufiyaan!! why are u judging pple? r u god!! if u dont agree with some one, just go the other way! but dont be a drama queen and vomit over all of the place!

We know nobody is perfect since we are all human! But its not good to just focus on some one....if u disagree with them just, hit the road!!

nuune   

^^ Thank you brother Rudy, Haatu, sxb, you have lost it wallaahi, si isku dhaan sxbow, saan waa laga fiicanyahey, I thought you were akhyaar, and finally, caadi iska dhig camal.

Coofle   

Alpha...May be you should review your self, in every thread people are attacking you..personally I see alpha as an educated Fellow Somali which enjoys Speaking his mind and is one of the 50 spirits of SOL...Misa inaar you attack people in private messages, because your insults are out of my sight,,,

Haatuu Soomaalidu waxay tidhaa "Sun ku siiyee malab sii" ... Even Hadii ay jirto dhib aad tirsanayso inaad iska yara dhago tirto ayaa qurux badan...Waa iga talo....You are a good guy sxb...Be SOMALI

Coofle   

Carafaat;935134 wrote:
Coofle, check Alpha's Cantarbaqash thread. That whole thread is one big insult of the intelligence. : D

what is the name of thread you said ....cantarbaqash......bal dib ugu fiirso magaca...its meant to be against intelligence, you can't be mannered and intelligent all time,,,,mind needs to shut off sometimes.

Carafaat   

Coofle;935135 wrote:
what is the name of thread you said ....
cantarbaqash
......bal dib ugu fiirso magaca...its meant to be against intelligence, you can't be mannered and intelligent all time,,,,mind needs to shut off sometimes.

Its called Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash corner. you are right, we cant be serious all the time. Thats why actually visit SOL. :D

Alpha hala iska daayo, I don't see what people see in him and I agree with Coofle I did not see any provocative words or insults coming out from him. He's a man of great intellect, wit and sense of humour.

Coofle;935130 wrote:
Alpha...May be you should review your self, in every thread people are attacking you..personally I see alpha as an educated Fellow Somali which enjoys Speaking his mind and is one of the 50 spirits of SOL...Misa inaar you attack people in private messages, because your insults are out of my sight,,,

i don't know why i'm a hated figure here on SOL, inaar? i have used the PMs in the past and somewhat recklessly, too. so i don't know, inaar. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@50 spirits of SOL

that has a thread of its now potential, ma istidhi? :P

Waranle_Warrior;935150 wrote:
Alpha hala iska daayo, I don't see what people see in him and I agree with Coofle I did not see any provocative words or insults coming out from him.
He's a man of great intellect, wit and sense of humour.

crying-black-man-o.gif

Haatu   

Oh for goodness sake. Thank you Coofle, Rudy and nuune for ruining a perfectly good thread!

You guys have completely missed the point of the threat.