Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo: Pictures of Early Settlement, Modern

Carafaat   

Apophis;934819 wrote:
I was born in Mogadishu and I never supported Somalia to be ripped in half, can you say the same ya jacbuur? You think people are going to forget all those years you were stripping for S/L?? Give it up.

Sure, if you say so. But stop parading around for Kenya and Kikuyu and start supporting your President and your country Somalia then.

Carafaat   

Somalia, thanks for posting the family pictures. I have those kind of pictures as well from my uncles in Cadan(Yemen) and (Arusha)Tanzania. But in all serieusness, nobody is denying that your family has lived there in Kismayo. But our only objection is the claim on the region and city as if its owned by particular clans.

^No one is saying the region or the city belongs to any one group but what we are saying is that the D-block make up the majority of these regions. That's the fact you are denying. Secessionist's hate for anything D or what they call the defeated lot is too clear.

Wadani   

Waranle_Warrior;934956 wrote:
^No one is saying the region or the city belongs to any one group but what we are saying is that the D-block make up the majority of these regions. That's the fact you are denying.
Secessionist's hate for anything D or what they call the defeated lot is too clear

So I gather the opposite isnt true? Come on bro grow up.

Che -Guevara;934822 wrote:
LOL you really had to say you were born in Xamar, dude you are being b!tch slapped by secessionist of all people.

Apo cant really relate to Somalia but he loves the clannish nature of Somalia and the tribal homelands

Haatu   

^I used to hear stories from my grandma of when she used to travel in those forests. My mum was also attacked by a rhino somewhere in that hawd as well. I doubt they still exist today. Thanks for the pic sxb.

Somalia;934923 wrote:
59tuJ.jpg

I thought Qabil names are prohibited here or SOL is only sensitive to certain Qabil names ? Please remove that picture, you breaking one of the golden rules !

^LOol now you have a problem with the mention of that clan don't you? but trying to use SOL rules for your lamentations. Its only a picture and not what someone on SOL wrote and its certainly not for provative reasons or insulting the clan.

Markaa chill waryaa. Its only a picture from a historic book written in the early 1930's.

zack sxb will you be in Kismaayo this summer? If the amni is allright i might come down to the Jubbas with the fam for a week or so checking our beero's in Jilib.