xiinfaniin

Kismayo: Pictures of Early Settlement, Modern

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;935191 wrote:
lmao maxaa jiro?

I am happy here at the U.S. bro.

Xaaji, nope not going there either.

Waranle_Warrior;935124 wrote:
^LOol now you have a problem with the mention of that clan don't you? but trying to use SOL rules for your lamentations. Its only a picture and not what someone on SOL wrote and its certainly not for provative reasons or insulting the clan.

Markaa chill waryaa. Its only a picture from a historic book written in the early 1930's.

lool saas maha bro. I posted a picture that was similar to that one and was removed .

Basically the program used to create SOL was written like this using IF CONDITIONS

Qabil = Keenii ;

{

IF Qabil name = Keeni ;

Then do nothing;

Else

Qabil name = Kuwill;

Send alert e-mail to MMA to delete it;

END

}

The Zack;935164 wrote:
Macalinka, goormee reer Gedo imaadeeen Kismayu, I bet it wasnt in 1800's. bal sawir keen from 1999 ah adna LOL.

I was there from get go sxb.

kk.png

kk2.jpg

Gabbal   

Somalia;934923 wrote:
59tuJ.jpg

What is the source for this image? At first glance it looked somewhere in the middle east. I won't speculate but it could very well be a clever individual extracted text and banded it to an image through photoshop especially since the text resembles print writing and not caption heading. Obviously I could be wrong but a source is always required in research in any case.

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Pointless caricature aside, any source? I know when I see a fabrication. It's 2013, not 1998.

Gabal,

You are NOT interested in sources. You are finding very hard to believe, just like Xaad, that certain folks lived in the region in general and in Kismayo in particular close to two centuries.

Go to the libraries and educate yourself. For a man who has shown an emotional interest in the region, it is disappointing you are questioning hard facts.

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Not at all. I am just curious about one single pic and find it unfortunate you believe the factuality of one pic says much on the legitimacy of history with regards to this land.

Xaad is a man who believes Wagosha are "Kamasle" and his "gole" represents Gaalkacyo to the Kenya border. I deserve xaal.

Gabbal   

I have said it before. The dress as well as the caption. There is not one labo go'le (and in many full thobes with decidedly orientalist turbans) and also the caption looks separated from original text and does not belong with the picture.

A simple source would clear all this up. I will come back sometime to see if a source has been povided, but I honestly do not believe there will be one.