Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubbaland will not be built this way.

Gabbal   

Macalin, Apophis is a good lad. Brimming with optimism but pessimistic at the same time. It's the cause of his habitually nasty personality. You let him know you value him in every manner while stil reserving the right to disagree with him. As for me, I will continue to ignore the classless mannerism of forcing yourself upon someone who does not care much for one's company.

Kismaayo will be a test of the future Somalia. The legitimate government whose legitimacy Xiin took prid in contributing to will one way or another chart its destiny like the rest of the newly freed regions. Kenya's new govt is a positive sign and one beneficial development in a sea of many to come.

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;936031 wrote:
^^And later after things continue to go Jubbaland's way, you will as always say you were kidding , right?

Come again awoowe. You and I know what we are talking about. Lets not entertain the gallery here with false hopes and whatnot.

:D :D

Sources indicate Yusuf Haji will be the next foreign minister of Kenya... So much for the new skin :)

Saacid is our PM, Hassan is our president. There is no questioning of their legitimacy as our national leaders.

We disagree with their attempt to mimic our late president Mr Siyad by issuing decrees from Mogadishu to appoint governors :D

Apophis;936078 wrote:
Waa ku fahmey abaaba
:D

Well done for deciphering the enigma encryption loool . Care to share the deciphered text :D

Carafaat   

There is nothing wrong with appointed Governors till we can have stability and can oeganize (one man one vote) elections in Somalia.

Haatu   

Carafaat;936200 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with appointed Governors till we can have stability and can
oeganize
(one man one vote) elections in Somalia.

What's with you and this terrible Dutch spelling? First it was Oeganda (yh I remeber) now this!

And if Xaad is a nabadoon, them I'm the richest man alive :D

Gabbal   

Diplomatic offensive----Success

Political offensive---halfway point

Security overhaul---just beginning