Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Jubbaland will not be built this way.

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;935764 wrote:
I am begining to think Gabal & Abwaan are advising the government
:D

Looioooool no way, it would've been worse. There would've been a war in a lot of places already.

^^How else could you explain government's obsession with Jubbaland?

Seriously, it is something when the PM campaigns about Jubbaland in foreign countries :D . It is not like there are no any other challenges to tackle ,

LOL@Oodweyne

Giving up on Gedo , eh? :D

Awoowe you know better than that. And I am sure you understand very well that this government overplayed his hand hence why it is seems defeated and outplayed when in fact the issue is much simpler one ...

^^I am afraid that you cannot show me the weakness of my argument for my argument is not weak. You are desperately clutching straws awoowe

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;935807 wrote:
^^What a great priority for a government that is guarded by AMISOM
:D

Come again waryaa

Cadowgaga shisheeyaha waxa ka daran kan sokeeya ah ee la jira.

Actually I am very truthful with my self here. It is you who some how wished this thing to fail and running out of credible analysis to show that it would fail.

Perhaps I know what I am talking about with respect to Jubbaland, and you dont :D

Gabbal   

Xiin-

The IGAD meeting was postponed because of the transition in Kenya. Uhuru will be inaugurated tomorrow, something the Somali government is very excited about. There are reports that, at the request of Kenya, the IGAD meeting will take place the next day in Nairobi at the head of state level.

All in all, what has been waiting for is upon us and Kenya, the main backer of the initiative, has com to shed in favor of new skin.

^^And later after things continue to go Jubbaland's way, you will as always say you were kidding , right?

Come again awoowe. You and I know what we are talking about. Lets not entertain the gallery here with false hopes and whatnot.