Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Alshabaab's link with Hassan Culusow and acces to the President's office and Villa Somalia

NGONGE   

^^ Al Shabab did say it on their twitter account, Oba. The joke here is the way WW is trying to link that to Hassan Sheikh being in cahoots with Al Shabab. :D

NGONGE;933980 wrote:
^^ Al Shabab did say it on their twitter account, Oba. The joke here is the way WW is trying to link that to Hassan Sheikh being in cahoots with Al Shabab.
:D

yh but its typical Al shabab propoganda i understood waranle's game! :D

Maaddeey;933977 wrote:
^ They have links with PL and Shirka kismayo, ma ogid?.

^The suspicious link of Alshabaab to Villa Somalia becomes even more closer to the truth when Maadeey of SOL defends Hassan Culusow's office.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;933979 wrote:
I wonder what happened to the weapon accusation. maalin walba filim cusub bey ka shaqeenayaan.
:D

I love sheekoyinkam cusub maalin kasta. They are entertaining.

Maaddeey   

Waranle, sxb, who else is suspicious?.

Shabab has links, they have strong clan politics, they have Intelligence every where!. I didn't defend Hassan Sheikh, if my comment there, seemed to you that I'm defending him, you need your head examined!. :D

NGONGE, this does not need my spin, already the damage is done by Alshabaab's claim to have links to Villa Somalia, and if they produce soon those highly secretive documents as they promised it will be a hit, I tell you. The greatest show on earth will be to watch how the President will explain that in front of the cameras.

Maadeey, taas waa la ogyahay oo Alshabaab waa kudhax jiraan Siyaasada Somali iyo tan qabiilkaba balse Alshabaab marki layiraahdo waxay galeen guriga Faroole ama Siilaanyo aqalkiisa waraaqo or telefankiisa wixi ugu duubnaa soo qaateen oo soo bandhigaayaan is totally different.

A snake at his best

marki layiraahdo waxay galeen guriga Faroole ama Siilaanyo aqalkiisa waraaqo or telefankiisa wixi ugu duubnaa soo qaateen oo soo bandhigaayaan is totally different.

What happend You seem to know where the Document are place shit did you confiscate documents even if