Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Hanjabaad iyo laaluush sababtay in Barlamanka Somalia laba ukala jabo iyo 40+ Xildhibaan oo Kismayo.

News just in...

Kadib hanjabaab, cagajuglayn iyo laaluush iswadata oo kudhacday Xildhibaanada Somalia ee kusugan Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sababtay maanta inay laba ukala jabo Baarlamaanka Somalia iyadoo Xildhibaano 40 kor udhaafay ay ku adkaysteen inay Kismaayo udulaayaan sheegayna inay naftoodu halmar go'ayso hadana ladilo iyagoo kulligood halmar isla socda. Waxaa amaankooda ubaqay tiro kale oo badan oo katirsan Xildhibaanada Somalia iyagoo sheegay inay AMISON kadalbanayaan in amaankooda lasugo.

This is the latest I'm getting from Mogadishu, stay tuned... all the news will come out soon.

This threat will be updates

^Indeed, its war that's declared by Hassan Culusow but sadly against the very same MPs that have elected him. It amazing how quickly one can turn into clanist dictator.

Now the MPs have been threatened with death if they dare leave Mogadishu, you know how unsafe Mogadishu is and there threat of assasination is very real over there, however majority of the D-block MPs refused to back down and insisted on traveling to Kismayo but between 20-30 MPs, I'm hearing, most of them from the minority clans of Jubbonyinka scared and stayed. I was told they would have gone with the group and nobody could have touched them now but were fearful of what's going to happen to them when they go back to Mogadishu as they all need to be based in Magadishu for their work.

This is the first report coming out of the situation, Gedoweb's take

32 Xildhibaan oo Ka Soo Jeeda gobolada Jubboyinka ayaa Ku soo aadan Kismaayo

Gedoweb Online admin on Wednesday, April 03 @ 01:06:20 EDT

Wararka (News) Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimadda Soomaliya ayaa tibaaxaay in 32 Xildhibaan oo ka tirsan dowladda Federaalka Soomaliyai inay ku soo aaddan yihiin magaalada Kismaayo ee uu hadda ka socdo shikra Jubbaland State oo berri la taagayo calanka astaanta u ah Maamulka Jubbaland State.

Waxaa kaloo lagu soo waramayaa inuu jiro hor istaag la doonayo in la baajiyo socdaalkooda, loona diido diyaaraddi ay raaci lahaayeen. Balse waxaa soo baxaya warar sheegaya in uu madawayne Xasan Culusow uu u sheegay xubno ka tirsan dowladda oo damcay inay hor'istaagaan, inaysan isku dayin arintaas.

Waxaa uu sheegay madaxwayne Culusow in ay dowladdu ku dhisan tahay qaabka 4.5 mas'uuliyiintaasna aysan xaq u lahayn inay hor istaagaan mas'uuliyiin u socdaalayso deegaamadii ay ka soo jeedeen.

Xasan Culusow ayaa ku qanciyey xubnihii isku dayey hor'istaagga inay ka waantoobaan arintaas, haddii kale ay dowladdu dhamaan fashilmi doonto.

Saaka ayaa la filayaa in xubnahaan ay soo gaaraan kana qaybqaataan calansaarka Jubbaland State.

Gedoweb Online

gedoweb@gedoweb.com

Waxaa kaloo lagu soo waramayaa inuu jiro hor istaag la doonayo in la baajiyo socdaalkooda, loona diido diyaaraddi ay raaci lahaayeen. Balse waxaa soo baxaya warar sheegaya in uu madawayne Xasan Culusow uu u sheegay xubno ka tirsan dowladda oo damcay inay hor'istaagaan, inaysan isku dayin arintaas.

Its a hostage situation, we need to send hostage negotiators. Honestly this is below the belt and the very same reason Mogadishu cannot be the seat of any government or free thinking parliamentarians. Hostage takings, threat of assassinations, looting and what have..

Truth be said, its not the real capital of Somalia but its the crime capital of Somalia

Tallaabo   

Apophis;933820 wrote:
I was offered a job in MO town, I wasn't really sure but if things go as they're, I will have to turn it down. I've already been through the “escape from Xamar" experience once, don't really fancy another one. :cool:

Waar all hope is not lost. We can always mediate:)

Waxaa uu sheegay madaxwayne Culusow in ay dowladdu ku dhisan tahay qaabka 4.5 mas'uuliyiintaasna aysan xaq u lahayn inay hor istaagaan mas'uuliyiin u socdaalayso deegaamadii ay ka soo jeedeen.

Sure sure Mr. President but stop the sweet talk and walk the walk, implementation is required. Release the MPs from the prison that's Mogadishu and let them travel within their own country as they wish and also ensure their security if and when they come back. Otherwise your talk is just non starter and hot air.

Tallaabo   

Waranle_Warrior;933821 wrote:
Keep laughing Tallaabo because the secessionists only hope for war in south Somalia.

No we never wished war on our brothers and sisters. But what made me laugh is that Koofuria's politics became so predictable and you never seem to listern to us.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;933827 wrote:
You were stoking the fires and now you want to mediate? Yaab
:D

No we did not stoke any fire but I guess we are forced to take the role of the cool headed elder in the dysfunctional Somali family.

Apophis i was never for or against Jubbaland , my stance was that clan federalism is bad for Somalia , but it should be tried and see if it works. And i predicted that the government of Somalia wil do all its can to stop the formation of clan states and so it happened hassan wants an entity from southern galkacyo to the kenyan border he made that clear many tmes. But that doesnt mean i am against jubbaland or for jubbaland never saaxib, u have to be with carafaat on that one.

:confused: Puntlanders when will it stop .... propaganda opposition to all somalia administration from 1960 to 2013 ..... ceeb

I haven't you guys learned lesson from Utango

^The threat continues even in SOL kkk nin daad qaaday xumbo cuskay

Waryaa mawaxaad mooday idinku naxariis aad naxariisateen in Utango looga soo laabtay :D , malaha you think warlord-ki Muqdisho ineey dhahen waxaan D-block waa iska masaakiin minority ah ma aan isakaga soo celino Somalia looooooooooooolz

Kismayo is testing the soul of Hassan's government. It poses a question of national importance: can he lead the nation or will he (god forbid) do what Ali Mahdi did when he got the chance: ask for nafto :D ?