Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Breaking news: Jubbaland consitution approved by the 870 elders and delegates of Jubbaland

Dastuurka Dowlada Jubaland State oo la Ansixiyay(Ishii bugtaay ku bikaacsoo)

shirweyne7Dastuurka Dowlada Jubaland State oo si buuxda loo ansixiyay kadib markii la soo gaba gabeeyay doodii qodabada maanta duhuradii. sawaxan iyo mashxarado ayaa is qabsaday hoolka uu ka socda shirka, waxaana la maqlayay rasaas loogu dabaal degayo oo ay ridayeen Ciidamada qalabka sida ee Jubaland State.

Dastuurka waa furaha dowlad kasta ee aduunka ka jirta , waxaana haatan gacanta midig soo galay furihii Jubaland state. Maalinka Berito ah ayaa sida aan wararku ku heyleyno la guda geleyaa doorashada Madaxweynaha Jubaland State .

Bulshada ku dhaqan gobalada Jubboyinka ayaa cagta saaray dhabahii horumarka iyo nolosha kadib 22 sano oo gobaladani ka socdeen dagaalo iyo gaboodfalyo aafeeyay dadka gobalka u dhashay , kuwaasi oo ka dhashay nidaam la aanta gobalka ka jirtay iyo waliba isku tashi la aanta dadka deegaanka.

Dadka deegaanka ayaa haatan danahooda gartay, waxaan u rajeyneyna inuu ilahey ku guuleeyo hadafooda ay ku doonayaan inay ku badbaadiyaan naftooda, kuna helaan horumar iyo nolol wanaagsan. Xasiloonida gobalada Jubboyinka waxay guul u tahay umada Soomaaliyeed meelay joogtaba gaar ahaan dadka gobalka u dhashay ee colaadaha ragaadiyeen, waxay kaloo guul u tahay dowladaha deriska oo ay saameyni jirtay dhibaatada argagaxisada Gobaladani ka waday.

With the approval of the constitution Jubbaland is declared a member state of the federal states of Somalia. We have a constitution and what is left now is only the executive and legislative branches which will be done very soon. The delegates will elect the President first.

This is a great day for celebration as General Ali Madowe said tomorrow will be the celebration for the new dawn and the new state that's born. Allahu Akbar. What a great day!

Dowaldeenii dhalatoo...

Wax kudara dee, aaway ragii gabayga iyo geeraarka tirin jiray, you are needed today, where is Xiin when you need him.

this is a great news

I liked Madoobe's speech (they attempted to bribe us with posts on the expense of Jubba people (very powerful stuff)), and General Ali Madoobe's announcement of a public ceremony tomorrow captures the sentiment of Jubba people , indeed

Baashi   

WW,

Awoowe where can I find JL constitution?

I want to know if Baajuunis, Jareer and other sizable minorities rights are protected. I want to know if there are clauses addressing the need of appointing commissions to look into the injustices done to Bader, Jacfar and known wealthy residents of Kismayo who are Yemeni and Persian ancestory.

Ceebi waxay dhacday kolka inta kuwaa laga tago kuraasta ay qaybsadaan beelaha cudduda iyo itaalka sheegtay :)

[EDIT]: Xiinoow fadaln summarize what Madoobe said in his speech.

^I don't have it brother but as soon as I see I will post it first on here Insha'allah.

Taasi majirto brother, beelah yar yar iyagaaba ugu horeeyay loona badiyay xataa wax kasta si aan loo oran waa la boobay taageera buuxdana waa siiyeen watch this below:

Baashi, he briefly and in a very diplomatic way summarized the offer from Mogadishu to stop this process. His speech was before teh constitution was passed. Watch the video WW posted when you get home. But this is exciting news.

It is noteworthy that 870 delegates attended and voted today. More delegates (it seems) that voted for the current federal constitution.

NGONGE sounded desperate this morning. That is not a good sign.

Perhaps Oodweyne has been assigned to pen a rebuttal to the Jubbaland reality . Waa markuu 'Who Are the Somalilanders?" ku bilaabi jirey :D :D

Apophis;933518 wrote:
LOOOL
:D

Btw, Oodweyne's question should be taken literally and not rhetorically, and the answer should be: no one knows.

Ps: NGONGE was overwhelmed by the unusual warm weather he encountered this morning; he was dazed and confused dee
:D

^^One hopes London weather was the reason SOL elder NGONGE's out of character behavior :D

Oodweyne's question was an old one posed by none other than the man himself. He provided varying responses since. I think yours is the most succinct one . :D