Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

6 dead as heavy war erupts in Merca, Somalia

Waranle_Warrior;931857 wrote:
Inaar been baa sheegaysaa laba group meeshaan majiraan. Waa kuwa dadka dulminaaya and the left overs of the Mufti Sheekuna Al Generale Indhacade militia keeping their loot and abuse against reer Marka.

some are using guns some are using federalism at the end of the day its the same result ;)

^Federalism is the law of the land and also to use politics is a fair game but guns, killing people and abuse is completely wrong and injustice.

You are laughing at the abuse of Reer Marka by your HAG militia, its HARAAM and not Somalinimo.

Waranle_Warrior;931867 wrote:
^Federalism is the law of the land and also to use politics is a fair game but guns, killing people and abuse is completely wrong and injustice.

You are laughing at the abuse of Reer Marka by your HAG militia, its HARAAM and not Somalinimo.

oba hiloowlow;931860 wrote:
some are using guns some are using federalism at the end of the day its the same result
;)

These two quotes made my day. Oba Hiloowlow admitted that HAG are using guns to take over land which is not theirs but it belongs to poor minority Somali Brothers with less Gun.

On the other hand, Jubbaland invaders also admitted that they are using federalism to claim land which does not belong to them and they are actually the minority and the not majority as they claim.

I just hope our president denies both invader parties and none of them succeed and claim lands which does not belong to them by either Federalism or the rule of the GUN. I hope he does same with Habar Gangster same way he's trying to stop Jubbaland initiatives. I doubt it, though. Because both of the invaders from the Duopoly clans of Somalia who put us in this mess for 20 years are thieves who point fingers at each other, look he's stealing while actually the one who's pointing finger also got his hand in the cookie jar. Subaxanallah, I wish I was not Somali.

^Saaxib federalism cid lagu dhacaayaa majirto waa nidaamka dowlada Somalia udagsan.

Qolyaha hubka heesta ee Marka kawada boobka iyo dhaca ay waligood kuhayeen halaga qabto taas waa la isla ogolyahay waana cadahay dhibaatada ay geesanayaan.

^^ Saxib what you guys are doing and Oba admitted his people are doing in Marka is the same thing. You guys just doing it more civilized I must admit. It's just the difference between crime in wall street and some gangster robbing a bank with a gun and ski-mask. Same thing, both are robberies. The land you guys are trying to claim in Jubboyinka don't belong to you. The land Oba's people are killing poor Marka natives for does not belong to them, simple as that.

"Doofaar weligii ma daahiro" mooryanta,

Apho,waranle, haka walwalina ninmankaan

waa niman geesinimo lagu yaqaano. waa nimankii talyaaniga cashar u dhigey beshaa B***maal horumuud ka ahaayeen waxayna gumeysiga kala hortageen dagaal kulul . oo Talyaanigu faraha uga gubtay weeraradii gobanimadoonka ahaa.

geerida waxey dhibeysa nin ka dhoof ku yimid Marka cadeey.

Time for injustice will end. Lets talk facts hear FG replaced ********s with local. Change dont come easily. President won't tolerate injustice.Things are gonna change significantly. I hope this administration continues this policy either you are dawladiid or dawlad.

xabad   

glad to hear that oba. this indhocadde really has to be liquidated for there to be peace in the south. he is like a pharaoh figure.

The Zack   

Here....listen to one of the Marka elders accusing the interior minister of appointing his kins from Galguduud as the admin of Shabeelaha Hoose:

http://saadaalnews.com/magaalada-marka/

He said enough is enough, they are fighting back and will not take it any more. He said his people are ready to get their dignity back hence the fighting.