Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Remember the name of your white ex?

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;932104 wrote:
lol@blessed, I dont know how much of what these boys are saying is true.

I miss ignorant Somali belief, we are better than everbody including cadaan.

Ma ila aragtey. Even Oodweyne is on it.

As for the bold, isn't it still present?

*Blessed;932095 wrote:
Black men and their fascination with cadaan women, even long gone exes ayaa lagu faanya. *smh*

on the contrary......there are studies to suggest white women find certain black men very sexually arousing – you know the docile, physically strong and irrational type prone to unpredictable behaviour – i suppose it’s the element of danger and risk (the bad boy type and in movies black bad boy are caricatured in the white superstructure discourse/ideology to be devoid of any logic but rather presented as savage-like characters). In effect what we’re talking about here is the white woman erotising the black man from a position of strength in an encompassing white superstructure, in the process emasculating the black man as sexual creatures/objects of desire. Of course, this is considered morally repugnant, depraved and very deviant but behind closed doors it lingers in their mind set.

wyre   

To tell yo the fact i am not good in shukaansi, kuwa somalidi baan isku dhib qabnaa, ma kuwo caddaan baan tabar u haynaa naga daaya dee

wyre   

waryaa showqi, inbox kaaga ma fiirisid miyaa ninyahow mise Script ka la sheego baad ka mid tahay :D

Showqi   

I am sorry wyre I just checked my inbox and found your message. Waar anigu script-iska waan ka caqli badanahay, script-iskau waad aragtay marwalba wey khalkhalaan oo biyaha iyo saliida ayey isku daraan:D

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;932110 wrote:
on the contrary......there are studies to suggest white women find certain black men very sexually arousing – you know the docile, physically strong and irrational type prone to unpredictable behaviour – i suppose it’s the element of danger and risk (the bad boy type and in movies black bad boy are caricatured in the white superstructure discourse/ideology to be devoid of any logic but rather presented as savage-like characters). In effect what we’re talking about here is the white woman erotising the black man from a position of strength in an encompassing white superstructure, in the process emasculating the black man as sexual creatures/objects of desire. Of course, this is considered morally repugnant, depraved and very deviant but behind closed doors it lingers in their mind set.

I endorse this message.

Carafaat   

Showqi;932018 wrote:
Ar waa la qafiifay. Carafaad iyo xulufadiisii dharkoodii wasaqda ahaa ayey banaanka soo dhigeen.

GG, please don't blame all Somalia men what Carafaat did in his teenage years.

Waryaa, Showqi, you want me to post pictures of you and those 'underage' Somali girls I heard about. :D

Carafaat   

Haatu;932020 wrote:
Don't be so harsh on Carafaat people. He is from Holland, and as a result Euro Trash
:D

Waryaa Haatu, if you are truly 18 years old, Ilaahay ha ka badbaadiyo coming years. Cause when you become 22/23 years, its then 10 times worse then 18 years in terms of hormones that is. :D

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;931501 wrote:
Waa ayaa mid Yuguslaafiyaan ah -- a Seerbiyaan -- i daba socon jirtay, back markaa cusbaa oo dugsiga sare isla dhigan jirnay.
Laakiin kuwa 'caddaanka' lagu sheego were never my typ
e and still they are. Soomaali waxaanan ahayn kamaba heli.

Teenage boy Africa laga keenay type ma laha. :D

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;931551 wrote:
Carafaat,

Mine was a red-haired Welsh lass name Julia. And to her credit she had a nice head-turning "well-endowed-chest".

Hence she used turn my world up side down, I tell you, mate!

Man those were the days!

Oodweyne, indeed those were the days. Nothing looks more innocent and sencere then a teenage white girl. If I only knew how those little innocent girls would end up becoming, would have never started dating white girls in the first place.

Carafaat   

nuune;931644 wrote:
Back in late 70s, I dated a Russian blondie, wallaahi she was gorgeous, laakin she died, Allah Yarxamhaa

Nuune, I have heard from Somali students who went to study at the former USSR, that they were quite popular among the Sovyet ladies. :D

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;931637 wrote:
I want to imagine Oodweyne dating a girl ,,,,
:D:D

JB, I heard those white INGO/UN staff have a party each friday at the Ambassador. If I were you, fadhiga ayaa ka kici lahaa. :D