Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Remember the name of your white ex?

white ladies are nice and sensible. However, i just tell them, ok i am from Africa, so when we go into the bed, the lights have to be off!! it will clean the voodoos that i got from back home in Africa.

I had to turn the light off......that white skin is not a big turn on for me. Its just lil love patch fix that i came up some time ago. Try it.

g-gal, dont worry...me always wearing my xiga!! Its better to be safe then sorry.

Miyir   

Malika;931643 wrote:
^That sounds like molestation, it matters not the colour of the skin of the molester - you were molested.

Noooooooooo trust me it was not at all, I was not that innocent.

Malika   

^I bet the 25yr old was a social awkward sort of a woman, iyadaa baa wax kaa sii aah - hence the molester label.

Anyway, waa sidhii ee tirii GG, illahi ceebtinaa iyo teenu baa haa astuuro.

Miyir   

Malika;931649 wrote:
^I bet the 25yr old was a social awkward sort of a woman, iyadaa baa wax kaa sii aah - hence the molester label.

Anyway, waa sidhii ee tirii GG, illahi ceebtinaa iyo teenu baa haa astuuro.

I know and it looks like that but I was way much mature then my age group, I had girlfriend who was about 17yrs and she was awkward like I was then pure novice.

the lady was far from awkward she was most popular in my neighborhood, was very much respected too, i was always the one who was the right time and the right place all the time she resisted while, blame on testosterone.

Malika   

^Are you sure you were 13? ama ku qaldantee your 'iisdiib age' to your real age. I teach 13yr olds, cant see nor believe they have the ability to seduce a 'popular' woman of aged 25! naga daa yakhii..

Tallaabo   

GaroweGal;931557 wrote:
I feel sorry for 'us' unsuspecting Somali women for having to deal with such cayaal suuqiin. war dee isku xishooda oo saqajaannimadiina banaanka hasoo dhigina. Alloow ceeb astur. I would advise my fellow Somali sisters to scrutinize their future spouse and make sure to get them tested for STDs. I cant help but notice the double standards of the Somali culture regarding boys and girls, I cannot imagine what the reaction would be if a Xaliimo dared to mention her ex cadaan boyfriend in SOL.. I am really sick of the hypocrisy and the double-standards of the Somali culture when it comes to upbringing boys and girls. I have observed that boys can play around and sleep around but the girls are expected to be pure and perfect.

Well said GG. If anyone of those boosting about dating a white girl is told his sister is dating a white man or a Jamaican, they would be hiding in shame and embarrassment. The Somali man's hypocrisy is legendary.

Malika;931651 wrote:
^Are you sure you were 13? ama ku qaldantee your 'iisdiib age' to your real age. I teach 13yr olds, cant see nor believe they have the ability to seduce a 'popular' woman of aged 25! naga daa yakhii..

He doesn't want to admit he was molested dee ,,, typical Somali ,, wax fahan :D

Samafal   

Where is the admin, they should close this this thread. It's against our Islamic religion to boast about your sins and therefore direct infringment on SOL's Golden rules.

Carafaat I always thought you were weird type of a person, this silly topic of yours proves my belief. change your ways kiddo.

Carafaat   

Samafal, who is talking about sins? We are merely exchanging some memories from when we were young and innocent, some people were more innocent then others. This thread must not be considered as if its encouraging dating white girls, on te contrary. Ciyaalo iska ilaaliya cadaanka.

Miyir   

Malika;931651 wrote:

lol isdhiib age:cool: its hard to explain woman as general (young,older, sometimes really old) and I had thing going (not sexual) when I was younger then that, they always sought my company.

Miyir   

Jacaylbaro;931663 wrote:
He doesn't want to admit he was molested dee ,,, typical Somali ,, wax fahan
:D

lol yep i'm typical Farah:cool:

Odey   

Jacaylbaro;931637 wrote:
I want to imagine Oodweyne dating a girl ,,,,
:D:D

Are you implying he doesnt date women! Loool

wyre   

I once had A white girlfriends, infact she was not my girlfriend We were lovers, she was from france, she was 35 and I think I was 17 she had a daughter of 6, she wanted to take me with in her country and marry me, But my Habaryar said she will never talk to me if I married a white woman, I just found out she was my cousins wife's sister