Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Remember the name of your white ex?

Carafaat;931488 wrote:
The name of my first white girlfriend was
Eveline
. 13 years old and very curious. Eveline was a bit prude though.

Carafaat are you a pedophile 13 year old is a bit young?

Xaaji Xunjuf;931489 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dhuuuuuuuulka walahi

Waa ayaa mid Yuguslaafiyaan ah -- a Seerbiyaan -- i daba socon jirtay, back markaa cusbaa oo dugsiga sare isla dhigan jirnay. Laakiin kuwa 'caddaanka' lagu sheego were never my type and still they are. Soomaali waxaanan ahayn kamaba heli.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;931489 wrote:

I was 13, Eveline was 15 years and very diffrent from girls from my age.

I feel sorry for 'us' unsuspecting Somali women for having to deal with such cayaal suuqiin. war dee isku xishooda oo saqajaannimadiina banaanka hasoo dhigina. Alloow ceeb astur. I would advise my fellow Somali sisters to scrutinize their future spouse and make sure to get them tested for STDs. I cant help but notice the double standards of the Somali culture regarding boys and girls, I cannot imagine what the reaction would be if a Xaliimo dared to mention her ex cadaan boyfriend in SOL.. I am really sick of the hypocrisy and the double-standards of the Somali culture when it comes to upbringing boys and girls. I have observed that boys can play around and sleep around but the girls are expected to be pure and perfect.

GaroweGal;931557 wrote:
I feel sorry for 'us' unsuspecting Somali women for having to deal with such cayaal suuqiin. war dee isku xishooda oo saqajaannimadiina banaanka hasoo dhigina. Alloow ceeb astur. I would advise my fellow Somali sisters to scrutinize their future spouse and make sure to get them tested for STDs. I cant help but notice the double standards of the Somali culture regarding boys and girls, I cannot imagine what the reaction would be if a Xaliimo dared to mention her ex cadaan boyfriend in SOL.. I am really sick of the hypocrisy and the double-standards of the Somali culture when it comes to upbringing boys and girls. I have observed that boys can play around and sleep around but the girls are expected to be pure and perfect.

walaal these people maalintii anshaxa la qeybinaye meesha bey ka maqnaayeen kuwaani saqiir iyo kabiir waaba isku wada mid allow shartooda naga ilaali waaba ku dambajinayan. :D

i dated a cross-eyed white girl called Natalie, once....does that count? whites women are weird, ma istidhi? :P

also what's white in this context? Turkish/mediterranean/cad-cad xamarawis count as white?

Oodweyne;931551 wrote:
Carafaat,

Mine was a red-haired Welsh lass name Julia. And to her credit she had a nice head-turning "well-endowed-chest".
:D

Hence she used turn my world up side down, I tell you, mate!

Man those were the days!

the date: 12th of August 1946

the place: port talbot, wales.

walle, oodkoow, inaar, dadkii hore aya tahay. :D

GaroweGirl..Does that mean you are Ok with Xalimos marrying Cadaan reverts:D

This thread reminds of this homeboy that you used to boast how many chicks got with though we knew he got none.

Miyir   

How about if your first time your 13 yrs old and she is 25 yrs old and somali? only cadaan allowed?

Malika   

^That sounds like molestation, it matters not the colour of the skin of the molester - you were molested.

nuune   

Back in late 70s, I dated a Russian blondie, wallaahi she was gorgeous, laakin she died, Allah Yarxamhaa