Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

You haveen WARNED

NGONGE   

^^ Not the point. I simply answered your comment regarding the above poster. I believe it to be enough.

Che -Guevara;931317 wrote:
Geez old man, security has always been there, aim high mase your motto is atleat there are no suicide bombers.

aim high, think big indeed

But in the land of political ideology that spectacularly failed what else do you expect from our brothers in the North? Even Governor Tarsan had declared the famous Liido beach a peaceful area to swim :D. In other words peace is not as rare as it used to be yaa ikhwannaa

^^Talk to NGONE about that waryaa

We are responding to his retort to Che's observation :D

Perhaps a more cohesive message will save the day for ye all

Haatu   

Oo yaa la iska difaaci? Ma misaakiinta ey Al Shabaab ceersato oo xitaa hal degmo keligood hayni karin? :D Creating phantom enemies is all I see.

oba hiloowlow;931479 wrote:
Somaliland wey duushey ninkii diidayow adigeey ku taal waa hore lagaa tagyeeeey

Nacam oba Somaliland tagtay meel wanaagsan tagtay

Oba thats good you have to socially interact with your fellow friends from Somaliland. social interaction cultural heritage is still the bond we have and to keep that bond Somalis from Somaliland or the one from Somalia need to closely interact. Because that will bring a better future and create a strong healthy coexistence in the horn idinki ilaahay. I am a bit to old for parties and that but i do go to Somalia gatherings i get a nice reception to. Never forget the power of 3 Djibouti hargeisa Mogadishu.

Haatu   

Oodweyne;931510 wrote:
^^^Or more precisely you wanted this stuff to have been written in Sawaheli or at least in Amharic. Since those are the sort of languages you mumble it under your breath as you daily proceed to politically "shoe-shine" others.
:D

I didn't think the great Oodka would stoop so low.

Apophis's one lines are more lethal it seems than Oodweyne's :D ; just like a skier's foot awakens the sleeping snow and still survives, Oba survives (in fact he seems to enjoy) Oodweyne's torrent

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;931380 wrote:
aim high, think big indeed

But in the land of political ideology that spectacularly failed what else do you expect from our brothers in the North? Even Governor Tarsan had declared the famous Liido beach a peaceful area to swim
. In other words peace is not as rare as it used to be yaa ikhwannaa

Heh. Peace, when did I mention peace?

The word I used there was SECURITY. A government does not offer its citizens peace, badow yaho. :D (it dealt with Che's comment and he has not been back since).

Gediid   

xiinfaniin;931838 wrote:
Apophis's one lines are more lethal it seems than Oodweyne's
; just like a skier's foot awakens the sleeping snow and still survives, Oba survives (in fact he seems to enjoy) Oodweyne's torrent

Left this forum roughly a decade ago though I do check the posts from time to time for news and it seems old Xinny is still up to his old ways of jirjiroolenimo iyo diradiraalnimo, who ever said u can't teach an old dog new what ever comes to mind. Anyways Greetings to y'all from the beautiful island of Indonesia. Keep on fighting and arguing about intiina ka ugu what ever dheer, it's quite entertaining.