Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

If Xaaji Xunjuf Gets His Wish, Puntland Would have Sunk Into The Sea

Xiinfaniin political disagreement should never be translated as deep seated hatred the respected clan you hail from and i are related through blood and are my relatives. There is a xeer between our peoples as Mintid tried to explain , gobtu wa is gacal cunta wana is waran galisa wana is gaba gabeysa. Hadana gogol nabadeed wa ku gar naqsata.

Wadani;931106 wrote:
Actually they do in the hawd area of kilinka.

Not when it comes to sub clan Xiin is from Eastern sanaag western bari and some are even from Jubbaland they switch clans though some times they turn into HAG. So Mintid has a point.

Oba Xiin thinks i am awliyo and my prayers are always accepted and he thinks my prayers are result of the bad luck of SAHAL the past few weeks.And the latest theft in the Garowe clan enclave ofcourse. It is true i am a spiritual xaaji but kheyr baan uun ku duceeyaa laakin he doesn't trust me lol

oba hiloowlow;931113 wrote:
xiinfiniin calaacalka daa even if Xaaji was like the way you described him as what harm can he do to D-block? Ninku wax weyn ayaaba ka dhigtay! Wah

Xiin,

Even yaryarkii baa ku la yaabey, sxb ;)

Concentrate on the issue. Keep your eyes on the ball as Oodweyne advised.

xaaji waa la naaraa awoowe. Relax and watch how he gets shooed away

Or perhaps he is a young brother of yours hence the coming out for him in full force :D

Xaaji naceebka dadk walaalaha ah wax lagu faano ma ahan isku xishoo. what do you mean I'm not awliyo habaarkeeyga waxba kama taraayo hadaan habaaro miyaa kawadaa, that's sick and sad walahi

The Sage   

1 - Qabiil: absolutely no qabiil talk. Not even a mention of any qabiil/Clan name. No qabiil discussion of any kind.

Come on Xinny can you at least respect the rules of this place and leave your overt clannish compulsions at the door? I know you have a bone to pick with our friend Xaaji but there a million other disagreements you could have discussed besides clan

N.O.R.F   

Waar ninkii Xiin maxaa baryahan haya? :D This isn't the usually composed Xiin. Has someone taken over his username? Ma Kismaaya ninki sidan ka dhigtay? :D

NGONGE;931091 wrote:
^^ Don't feel too special, saaxib. Xaaji X hates D Block, Oromos, some HAG, Kenyans, Arabs and one single sub-sub-sub clan from his own side.
:D

Xaaji Xanduf is a very a thorough individual. He believes that if something is worth doing, it's worth doing well and he is showing us all how it's really supposed to be, for there are no half measures for such a devotee of genuine qabyaalad.

A true follower of the dictum that stipulates, me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world, Xaajiga is a purist who isn't into much or anything else. :D

Xaajiga, we salute you. Noolow!

AYOUB   

xiinfaniin;931080 wrote:
xiinfaniin, baashi, Libaan, Gabal, Abtigiis, and the entire D block , the land they inhabit, the business they own , would have vanished.

That's dangerous stuff. Save the D-Block. The arms embargo should not be lifted until The Xaji is no threat to the Block - especially the Federal Pirates. We don't want a repeat of 1991 where the likes of your innocent clan were hunted down just for belonging to the wrong Block name, do we?

Carafaat   

This is Xiinfaniins way of uniting the D-block under a Piracy leadership. Wuxu rabaa inu reerka ku jeediyo 'common' enemy(Xaaji Xunjuf and co). Si u Gabbal iyo Azanians dhiiga u kiciye hadhoowna jar ka tuuro.

It worked in the '60s but dont think it will work today. :D