Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo Update

Mario B   

Carafaat;953372 wrote:
Fruitska qaar baa diir adag, qaarna wee jil jilacsan yihiin.
Jubbaland wee diir adkaatay

Just like Somaliland.:D

Dabrow   

Protests in Kismayo against IGAD, Kenya and warlord Madoobe. The protester are calling upon the Somali president to solve this issue.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;953368 wrote:
^^ The point stands. Wax fahan.

Dee the point is wrong. Wax fahan :D

Edit

Jubbaland

The one who wholeheartedly supported the process in which the country’s leaders were appointed is today busy throwing mud their way because they haven’t been receptive to their tol’s agenda/desires.

Somaliland

People want to split from Somalia after a brutal civil war.

Apples and oranges dee :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;953400 wrote:
Dee the point is wrong. Wax fahan
:D

Edit

Jubbaland

The one who wholeheartedly supported the process in which the country’s leaders were appointed is today busy throwing mud their way because they haven’t been receptive to their tol’s agenda/desires.

Somaliland

People want to split from Somalia after a brutal civil war.

Apples and oranges dee
:D

It's only wrong because you refuse to see it for what it is warya. When an entire group of Somalis (PL, Jubbaland, Khaatumo and ONLF) all agree to go against the government of the time, you must know that something serious has taken place. After all, all these guys were never in agreement in the past so what happened to unite them all of the sudden in such a way? The Imam blames the way the FG views the federal arrangement and says that the Hassan Sheikh government are attempting to move the goal posts. Therefore, it is not in his interests to compromise today.

Somaliland used to be part of Somalia. Somaliland (as Xaaji X never tires of telling us) happily went into the union with Somalia only to change their minds in later years. Some people are asking Somaliland to "compromise" today but it's not in Somaliland's interest to be part of Somalia (today). You are happy to believe in the argument that concerns you but see all kinds of mischief in the one that concerns Jubbaland.

How do you like them apples, duqa? ;)

NGONGE   

^^ I have no idea what Hassan is doing, Maaddeey. Sometimes, I think he himself doesn't know . :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;953420 wrote:
It's only wrong because you refuse to see it for what it is warya. When an entire group of Somalis (PL, Jubbaland, Khaatumo and ONLF) all agree to go against the government of the time, you must know that something serious has taken place. After all, all these guys were never in agreement in the past so what happened to unite them all of the sudden in such a way? The Imam blames the way the FG views the federal arrangement and says that the Hassan Sheikh government are attempting to move the goal posts. Therefore, it is not in his interests to compromise today.

Somaliland used to be part of Somalia. Somaliland (as Xaaji X never tires of telling us) happily went into the union with Somalia only to change their minds in later years. Some people are asking Somaliland to "compromise" today but it's not in Somaliland's interest to be part of Somalia (today). You are happy to believe in the argument that concerns you but see all kinds of mischief in the one that concerns Jubbaland.

How do you like them apples, duqa?
;)

You’re a good cook :D

PL, Jubbaland, Khaatumo and ONLF have all decided to put the blinkers on. They’re not prepared to consider the governments concerns. The government has been sent away from Jubbaland on previous occasions. They have met them and talked with them on others. They have expressed their concerns and have also stated the door is open for more talks. But, Jubbaland goes ahead ignoring the government’s concerns. How could this happen when just last year every man and his clan supported this process and promised to work with the government? The goal posts haven’t been moved but there is a lot of simulation going on.

Somaliland hasn’t changed its mind dee. They’re not jumping from one bandwagon to another. They have been consistent in their position. That position hasn’t changed.

NGONGE   

^^ You can turn the whole thing upside down and say that the government is not prepared to consider their concerns despite the fact that they met this government on several occassions, etc, etc, etc....

I can see where you're coming from and what you suspect (mostly Imam related). But Hassan Sheikh must be awful at politics if he managed to reunite the Imam with Khaatumo and Madoobe (three groups that did not see eye to eye in the very recent past).

I've already explained to you why I brought SL into the argument. I'm in no mood to rewrite the same point again and again. Wax fahan.

Haatu   

NGONGE;953431 wrote:
^^ You can turn the whole thing upside down and say that the government is not prepared to consider their concerns despite the fact that they met this government on several occassions, etc, etc, etc....

I can see where you're coming from and what you suspect (mostly Imam related). But Hassan Sheikh must be awful at politics if he managed to reunite the Imam with Khaatumo and Madoobe (three groups that did not see eye to eye in the very recent past).

I've already explained to you why I brought SL into the argument. I'm in no mood to rewrite the same point again and again. Wax fahan.

Exactly. Never could I have imagined this happening but Xasan Sheekh seems to have found a way of making it a reality. He should be given a medal :D

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge,

Somaliland being asked to remain part of Somalia cannot be compared with being pro Hassan Shiekh one day and opposing him the next. Somaliland has the 'right' to do as it wishes. Supporting Somalia one day then a region the next without allowing for fruitful (heh) discussions is wrong. Wax fahan.