Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo Update

The Zack   

NGONGE;960617 wrote:
Anything happening there this week? I want my Kismaayo fix you baskets!
:P

Nope, nothing biggie happened this week.

Illyria   

Objective, eh? Pull the other way.

A six-wheeler could easily find its way through your blindingly subjective slant insofar as objectively would have no a chance even it it queued for days for a hearing.

N.O.R.F;960658 wrote:
Being objective isn't being anti anything.
:P

Illyria   

Objectivity = based on real facts and not influenced by personal beliefs. Need I say more. And do not throw words around without fully comprehending their meaning, will you? It is a poor representation and an insult to the intellect.

What facts do you bring to the table, may I ask? And how does a self-styled secessionist remain objective in a unionist discussion? What is your poison, lad? Or am I not supposed to lance the bile you are peddling day and night.

Illyria   

What is this? a child gargle. Why not go back to the kids corner and chit chat with them them, and let the grown-ups have serious talk.

N.O.R.F;960686 wrote:
Throw your toys out then
:D

Illyria   

Very clever, and now you are tempting fate.

You see, you now present a predicament: shall i take you seriously and take you to task till you release "Mal" from both ends, or handle you gently like a budding sprinter on his first lap. I do not know, but I will let you have it your way. At ease now, private.

Added on:

And if I attempt to cipher the poorly penned algorithm in your message, I think it relates to an conversation concerning constitutional articles and their interpretation, but remember this: those on equal footing and of similar learning could engage in a meaningful conversation on any given subject matter granted both parties are privy to the fundamentals of the subject matter, but a novice and a heavy weight could hardly discuss ideas to a satisfactory conclusion. It is tiring, to say the least.

How could I discuss legal statues, their interpretation, and constitutional articles with some who does not have the background, is not learnt on the subject, and thinks it is ok to pontificate to comes come home. come on. I can indulge, but can not teach you the ABC.