Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Mahiga is leaving Somalis

We sure will miss him he was an outstanding Somali , he was kinda part of the family friends to some enemies of others well those who disliked him because interfered in their politics but he was just doing his job. How ever Mahiga was a nice guy who liked all Somalis and did his job he also liked to socialize with Somalis he sure will be missed in the Somali peninsula. As he did an outstanding job as the UN Representative i think Somalis should give him good by gifts. And i think we should appreciate his efforts as he played a significant role in the end of the transition period of Somalia.We wish him all the success in life and in his future career as a UN official.

Dr_Osman   

Homunclus do i sense jealousy?

Is this garowe farms or shabellaha. I gotta give Puntland one thing its going hard on the lets make the place a jubba

beeraha2-300x168.jpg

beeraha1-300x168.jpg

beeraha9-300x168.jpg

lol Doctor Osman is a One-Dimensional Character. If you ask him, "What do you think about the situation in Syria?"

He'll probably go on a rant praising Puntland and posting a whole bunch of pictures. Ridiculous