Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Subac

Khadafi   

Ilaahay ha nagu anfaco subac...

Jacpher, I guess you love axmadiya (idrisiya) xadro if you love subac... You know that they only do those xadrooyinka with the quran and nothing else?

Baaba suufi wayn maa ahayd?

Khayr   

Masha Allah, the beauty of Islam. God is not one attribute and if you could sum up one attribute for God that would be Rahmah. As the hadith Qudsi states that God's mercy is greater then his wrath.

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;978218 wrote:
one the chief reasons the Islamic world is in such doldrums intellectually, what a waste of time and brain resources.

Boy are you obsessed

...just stating the truth, voyager has entered interstellar space, apps are being developed, genomes are being sequenced, advanced machines are being produced et al, while you are celebrating men in dresses sitting around reciting scriptures. this is abnormal.

Hobbesian_Brute;978252 wrote:
...just stating the truth, voyager has entered interstellar space, apps are being developed, genomes are being sequenced, advanced machines are being produced et al, while you are celebrating men in dresses sitting around reciting scriptures. this is abnormal.

You waste more time on Somaliaonline than they do reading the Quran. Yet you wouldn't say anything about that or clubbing or listening to music or watching movies.

You're a joke, saxib.

Mad_Mullah;978268 wrote:
You waste more time on Somaliaonline than they do reading the Quran. Yet you wouldn't say anything about that or clubbing or listening to music or watching movies.

You're a joke, saxib.

I don't watch movies, not a fan of fiction stuff. i love music though but no clubbing for me, i have never set foot in a club in my life.