Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

my friend in Germany is going to Jordan to get a Syrian bride at refugee camp

Wadani   

xabad;929361 wrote:
Who are you to decide ? it's their country and they know best.

Huh? How r we deciding? Our opinions will have no bearing on the matter one way or another. Unless ur saying we shouldnt even have opinions.

xabad   

you got the gist of what i was trying to say, leave aside the nitpicking. Qaddafi is just as bad and even worse i believe. just watch his threats to benghazi on youtube. luckily for them the french and british jets arrived just in time to stop the tanks at the gates.

xabad   

who are the rats ?? the libyan government now or the anarchists groups and islamist thugs trying to burn down the country?

Wadani   

Alpha, this is the first time we have disagreed on any political or social matter. Shall we mourn or celebrate?

Aaliyyah   

This is sad. I have a lil sister abt that age so I can relate to this even more. May Allah swt protect that lil girl and all the lil girls that find themselves in such an unfortunate situation.

Odey;929363 wrote:
Now we know where you are if we don't see your regular posts al Xaaji. Your classmates as you can see are getting 17 year olds at the age of 70!
;)

Oday when it comes to Arab woman Lebanese and Syrian woman are the most attractive i can tell when i see those i can distinguish them from other Arab woman. laakin waxyalahaas anigu kuma dhaqaaqo wa dhaqan xumo. Also Palestinian woman are also good looking

Wadani   

Iraq and Kuwait arent part of Shaam. Ur usually very good with geography and history, maxa kugu dhacay maanta Xaaji?

Iraq is widely accepted as a shaami country ofcourse historically they are not part of it and its strictly Syria Jordan Lebanon Israel/Palestine. But because the Iraqi arabs refuse to be associated with the Khaleeji Arabs, they prefer to be associated with the Shaami nations. And because Syrians in the past used to flirt with a greater Syria including iraq so this close association with Shaam was widely accepted.