Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Graduated or are you about to graduate?

Maarodi   

Tallaabo;929549 wrote:
It is not UCLA but UCL (University College London) on this side of the Atlantic.
I predict any meeting of Somalis educated or not will eventually descend into an inter-clannish farce

:rolleyes: Hope they prove your silly butt wrong.

Apophis did you go?

Chimera   

I know this is about skills networking, but these events are great for single Somali brothers, the sisters are very assertive and super-confident if they think your marriage material, you'll leave with a massive ego.

Reeyo   

It looks like it was well organised and a success (from the looks of the pictures!) Well done team.

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;930042 wrote:
I know this is about skills networking, but these events are great for single Somali brothers, the sisters are very assertive and super-confident if they think your marriage material, you'll leave with a massive ego.

These type of events are definitely appropriate place to find ambitious educated like-minded individuals.

i do have a bs in information systems...and MS certification, but i lost all my papers...i probably used them as a toilet paper when i was pissed off with x's.

Alert!! never go to ucla..its known as the university of cali lost a-holes!! I went to usc..aka..university of spoiled children!! lool.

Tallaabo;929549 wrote:
It is not UCLA but UCL (University College London) on this side of the Atlantic.
I predict any meeting of Somalis educated or not will eventually descend into an inter-clannish farce.

Says the man that hears and speaks nothing but that.

Reeyo; wrote:
Complicated: How did it all go?

It went better than I thought. Markii iigu horaysay een tago halkan oo kale and it was well organised and fruitful for some run ahaantii.

Insha Allah Khayr

raula   

rudy-Diiriye;930216 wrote:
i do have a bs in information systems...and MS certification, but i lost all my papers...i probably used them as a toilet paper when i was pissed off with x's.

Alert!! never go to ucla..its known as the university of cali lost a-holes!! I went to usc..aka..university of spoiled children!! lool.

:D:D:D You son of gun..lol you cracked me up walahi lol@toilet paper.

I agree w/USC-bunch of rotten A-holes. & UC-Berkeley are bunch of Snotty ****, Stanfordians are stuck-ups..well what's left in down cali..lol...calpoly :D

raula   

^^salaam..waad nooshahay ileen weli lol..good to see ya.

Can't access it at work...will do some other time. Mahadsanid!