Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Graduated or are you about to graduate?

Coofle   

First year University student....Full of aspirations and Happy..

Senior University student... Fearful of what is going to happen after graduation and Sad.

Aaliyyah   

Complicated;929448 wrote:
Apophis, soo dhowoow...theology a jeebada ha ka soo bixinin

NY, ama waxbarashadu ma dhamaato ama damiinimaa igu goobatay

Lol@ ama daminima igu goobatay. You are right waxbarasho ma dhamaato. I want to pursue my graduate school soon if Allah wills. Inshallah waxaad so faaidid bal halkan kusoo tax adoo mahadsan.

I'm a first year Computer Science/ Physics student, but it's nice to see Somali professionals networking. Although I believe a seminar/ conference on skilled trades would prove more useful here in Canada since the biggest obstacle in the skilled trades market for Somalis is our insularity.

Apophis;929462 wrote:
I guess the joke was lost on you but I might seriously attend. It's the perfect cheap date but what of parking? Free or the standard extortion rates?

Xaaji mayee I got the joke, laakiin adaan ku lahaa your usual muran on diimaha or the lack of them jeebadaada ha ka soo saarin on the day (pun intended)

Tallaabo   

Nin-Yaaban;929323 wrote:
Complicated, u still haven't graduated from UCLA? And you've been here this long? I don't believe it.

It is not UCLA but UCL (University College London) on this side of the Atlantic. I predict any meeting of Somalis educated or not will eventually descend into an inter-clannish farce.

This is both great initiative and opportunity for graduates and upcoming graduates.

I think similar initiatives/organizations for students with the same majors would be resourceful. Especially at the local level because they could be of practical assistance to each other.