Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Universal Credit – Maxaad ka ogtahay?

Sayid*Somal;928949 wrote:
^^Hagbad is not a saving! it is deduction (especially if you already took the money first)
:D

Alpha Blonde - sorry that was blond moment on my behalf - mead is drink brewed in Arabsiyo by ethiopian maids - I thought you would have known all about it

SS,

did i tell you about my recent mistake with the hugbad system, inaar?

its okay, we all make mistakes but, i'll tell you what, inaar, this mead seems exceedingly delicious. thanks for recommending.

NGONGE;928950 wrote:
^^ Dee this new system is limiting the ability to accumalate hagbado.
(waxan ku odhan laha hurry up and build that Qardho palace before the system comes in). Heh.

How does it limit that?

P.s. - Qardho palaces are not built with Hagbad systems - they are built with the C is E formula :P

NGONGE   

^^ :D :D

Dee all this only depends on the fact that you will be applying for UC. The amount of UC you recieve will be dependent on how much savings you have. Anything over £16,000 and you will be getting zero UC.

Juxa   

Warheedhe if the ''useless'' men and women, provided they are capable to work lagu qasbo shaqo, then families will be happier as shaqada restores sharafta.

no more this sense of entitlement, you dont want to work, you dont eat....khalaas

NGONGE   

^^ But that's not the case dee. This system will only help people to get back into work, it can't force them or get them a job. Wax fahan.

D.O.C   

These changes of course has its own consequences, but overall these will eventually be beneficial for our community whose most of them deprived and had been in hyper from the wider communities. Waa lakala miirmayaa.

AYOUB   

Juxa;928932 wrote:
Ceyrta oo la jaro could be very good thing for our community. it will restore happiness in many households

Apparently, this change will bring a new social group called "Single Aabo with kids". Whereas the old benefit system suited a single Hooyo with 10 kids; the new one could be milked by splitting the kids in to two households. 5 kids living with Aabo and 5 kids with Hooyo.

Well we're movin on up, to the east side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Movin on upthe east side.

We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen;

Beans don't burn on the grill.

Took a whole lotta tryin'

Just to get up that hill.

Now we're up in the big leagues

Gettin' our turn at bat.

As long as we live, it's you and me baby

There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Well we're movin on up,

To the east side.

To a deluxe apartment in the sky.

Movin on up

To the east side.

We finally got a piece of the pie.

Wadani   

Apophis;928978 wrote:
I'm in favour of those who “milk" the system. The rich do it daily and the poor should follow suit.

In some ways ur right bro. Just look at wats happning in Cyprus. If ur honest and follow the rules, ur the first to get bitten.

AYOUB   

I'm no Tuug, NGONGE. Like many nomads out there, I find it hard to fit into the current tax system. Somalis are naturally good at being self-employed and not 9-5 civil servants. The current extortionate business rates make it impossible to start a small business without circumventing the rules (by sub-letting or changing ownership every year). A proud, noble and independent people have been reduced into finding ways of surviving the current poverty trap by sons of banker politicians.

Wadani;929008 wrote:
In some ways ur right bro. Just look at wats happning in Cyprus. If ur honest and follow the rules, ur the first to get bitten.

Not necessarily. The people who would've been most affected by the levy in Cyprus are the Russian mafia and corrupt Russian bureaucratic/oligarchs.

Getting out of community housing and staying out of the welfare system early on were the best decisions my parents made for our family. It certainly isn't easy with a large family, but the freedom that comes with self sufficiency is worth it. It's sad watching Somalis juggle fake addresses for years because they've become accustomed to having money appear out of nowhere every month.

Wadani   

Blackflash;929054 wrote:
Not necessarily. The people who would've been most affected by the levy in Cyprus are the Russian mafia and corrupt Russian bureaucratic/oligarchs.

Getting out of community housing and staying out of the welfare system early on were the best decisions my parents made for our family. It certainly isn't easy with a large family, but the freedom that comes with self sufficiency is worth it. It's sad watching Somalis juggle fake addresses for years because they've become accustomed to having money appear out of nowhere every month.

But that doesn't change the fact that many hard working cypriots will be effected, while the rich bank investors and bondholders will go unscathed. Also, this levy won't have much effect on the Russian oligarchs, but it can do serious damage to the life savings of someone who actually needs this money to live, and not buy multi million dollar jets.

Kudos to ur parents. If all Somali parents did that, this whole Somali gang, drug and murder problem would be nonexistent.