Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Children die of lack of drinking water in Bakool Region.

Gabbal   

With all of the punditry and privilege of discussion that the diaspora holds, I think we sometimes lose perspective about the reality of Somalia. It is a totally destroyed society at the bottom of all levels of human development. Even what we sometimes herald as progress is wholly as a result of humanitarian aid and not anything resulting from self-sufficiency of society. In the backdrop of all of this we still have reports of our people dying from lack of basic drinking water and basic food. Our need for governance and stability and the desire for governance and order should reflect this reality.

http://shabelle.net/caruur-haraad-darteed-ugu-geeriyootay-inta-u-dhexeysa-xudur-iyo-ceelbarde/

Carafaat   

Clan politics is purely based on control for power rather then primary needs of people. Why else would dictatorship and anarchy last for so long.

Tallaabo   

Gabbal;928869 wrote:
With all of the punditry and privilege of discussion that the diaspora holds, I think we sometimes lose perspective about the reality of Somalia. It is a totally destroyed society at the bottom of all levels of human development. Even what we sometimes herald as progress is wholly as a result of humanitarian aid and not anything resulting from self-sufficiency of society. In the backdrop of all of this we still have reports of our people dying from lack of basic drinking water and basic food. Our need for governance and stability and the desire for governance and order should reflect this reality.

Indeed it is disappointing that the useless foreign propped administration in Mogadisho is more concerned about defending a convicted war criminal than providing the very basic necessities of life to its starving citizens.

What is wrong with you two above repliers?

Our need for governance and stability and the desire for governance and order should reflect this reality.

In others words - in the "punditry and privilege of discussion that the diaspora holds" ask not 'yaa la magcaabay?' or 'yaa kismaayo leh' or "who attended which shir" - but - "how can I help with....", "which admins is deserving of my support because they built a water well".....etc etc...

Carafaat   

We get the point. Thus a good reason to abonden the politics of 'xoog wax ku hel', which has lately pre-occupied certain folks. And discuss primary needs, example how to liberate rest of Somalia from Al Shabaab.

ilaahay ha u naxariisto ciyaalkaas yar yar. samir iyo iimaan allah ha ka siyo, walidiintii dhaley:(.

Man made problem

After 22 years the result is our heart has turned to stone which nothing can penetrate or reach. The person whose heart is hard will not be moved by reminders of death or by seeing deceased persons or funerals.

D.O.C   

Ciyaal Facili;928925 wrote:
ilaahay ha u naxariisto ciyaalkaas yar yar. samir iyo iimaan allah ha ka siyo, walidiintii dhaley:(.

Man made problem

After 22 years the result is our heart has turned to stone which nothing can penetrate or reach. The person whose heart is hard will not be moved by reminders of death or by seeing deceased persons or funerals.

Our hearts are as soft as bubble and I wish we could help but when those whom willing to help and support endure torture or killing from Somali and AMISON soldiers, whose blame is it?.... I think we know now.

A_Khadar   

It's really sad not only these this incident but many reported or unreported similar tragedies occurs daily in Somalia.. Alle ha ka saaro umada Soomaaliyeed dhibkan..

D.O.C;928962 wrote:
Our hearts are as soft as bubble and I wish we could help but when those whom willing to help and support endure torture or killing from Somali and AMISON soldiers, whose blame is it?.... I think we know now.

waalaal qofwalba haduu sidaada camal ahaan lahaa dhibtaan ma aysan dhici leheen.

Aniga waxaan ka hadlayaa guud ahaan , hadaan nahey umada ku nool Planet Earth siiba somalida.

Coofle   

When I am reminded of such incidents...Children dying of thirst at 21st century...and arms embargo lifted from somalia to purchase new weapons...I can't stop to think that we are Shame to Humanity.