Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Senile Silanyo increasingly isolated

PasserBy   

The incompetent and senile leader of the Hargeisa clan is increasing becoming a pariah. He banked on the British to keep his common wealth dream alive, but that dream is turning into a fantasy. He banked on Odinga to win the Kenyan Presidency, well his Kikuyu rival has taken the trophy. He and his clan hoped Al Shabab will keep southern clans chaotically busy for years to come, but that is not looking good. He tried to flex his khat riddled muscles on his benefactors, the xabashi, they weren't impressed. Today the Hargeisa clan goons spend their time bashing their Southern clan cousins, the British and the xabashis. They are frustrated bunch.

Hey Xabashi boy how is the Muslim amhara revolution in Addis ababa, how many Ethiopian maids did TPLF export since 2013 are your Arab masters pleased i don't think so. If there is some one in trouble its the TPLF they are even waging a war against Skype Google what is next Youtube the ignoble Tigrayans have lots the plot. How are you guys dealing with the Saudi threats to destroy your little dam:D

PasserBy   

xiinfaniin

I Heard Siilaanyo or ministerial delegation from his administration will visit Jigjiga. Any truth to that?

I haven't heard about, but I won't be surprised if the Hargeisa goons pay a visit to their master in Jigjiga, President Abdi Iley. :D

D.O.C   

Koley ka waxan qory waa ******** nacasa,,,,or geel ppl. Calanka amxaarka huwan lol nin gaala laa xawla. Somalidu waxay ku maah maahdaa doqoni intay gudo kale maydhaysey baa keedii uray. First of all you need to unify ****** people and then we can debate about anything.

DOC i dont think he is a Somali from Somali galbeed edit that saaxib, this guy is a Xabash a true Tigrean. He even used to make topics about being pro Somaliland how Somaliland is better than eritrea. This guy is a xabash

D.O.C   

Xaaji Xunjuf;928841 wrote:
DOC i dont think he is a Somali from Somali galbeed edit that saaxib, this guy is a Xabash a true Tigrean. He even used to make topics about being pro Somaliland how Somaliland is better than eritrea. This guy is a xabash

To me, whether he is from somali galbeed, bari oreven ethiopiani it doen't make any differences, they all bajuun to me.

Doc but this xabash doesn't care he hates reer somali galbeed for being somali, oke at least do not include the ethnic somalilanders and ethnic djboutians in the bajuuuni category

D.O.C   

Xaaji Xunjuf;928853 wrote:
Doc but this xabash doesn't care he hates reer somali galbeed for being somali, oke at least do not include the ethnic somalilanders and ethnic djboutians in the bajuuuni category

Noooooo reer jibuuti and reer somaliland are the same descendant, therefore they definitely excludeded from my batuus, igboes and clasoous clans.

Tallaabo   

PasserBy;928774 wrote:
The incompetent and senile leader of the Hargeisa clan is increasing becoming a pariah. He banked on the British to keep his common wealth dream alive, but that dream is turning into a fantasy. He banked on Odinga to win the Kenyan Presidency, well his Kikuyu rival has taken the trophy. He and his clan hoped Al Shabab will keep southern clans chaotically busy for years to come, but that is not looking good. He tried to flex his khat riddled muscles on his benefactors, the xabashi, they weren't impressed. Today the Hargeisa clan goons spend their time bashing their Southern clan cousins, the British and the xabashis. They are frustrated bunch.

You live in a house of cards boy and you come here with no shame to speak about the affairs of a free democratic country!! Cajiib.