Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ikraan caraale explains her self and says Mogadishu is my Land

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;928205 wrote:
How can i forget Xamar thats where i first fell in love.

But ikraan is also married to a Somalilander if i am correct

Warya Oba Zacks cousin Nimco dareen was also born in Hargeisa , and she is my niece also but she still loves her Azania ONLF part time Xabashi Liyuu side eventhough she likes Somaliland to. But i dont think she considers her self a Somalilander. Ikraan needs to leave xaafada pepsiga hargeisa and go to Mogadishu and learn Shirb kinda Buranburs and she needs to speak like a true Xaayoow. Wamaxay tan afka qal qaloocinayse

Ma sand-dwellers baa reer abti u ah Nimco Dareen?

Who cares what the woman is; did she have a point or not is the question...

But, she's damned fine even if I say so myself; a saucy minx if ever there was one. :cool:

AsadSL   

Nimco Dareen was not born in Hargisea but inside Ethiopia. Why would she consider herself a somalilander?

Tallaabo   

People usually identify with where they were born and raised especially so in the Somali speaking world before the accursed tribalism ruined everything. Even now Somalis who were born and raised in Hargeisa but hail from Somalia and elsewhere identify with Somaliland because of that city's legendary tolerance, pluralism and inclusive culture. Apart from the unfortunate and long standing prejudice against a certain minority clan due to sheer ignorance of the locals, there really never was opposition or hostility by the locals against any Somali clan in Hargeisa.

D.O.C   

Waar hablaa ragbee topiga ka saara. Waxani waa ceebe...... Laa xawla waar meesha waxba lama xeeriyo.